2015 NHL season

LedZeppfan77

The Kings have the Sharks right where they want them...just like two years ago when San Jose went up 3-0 and the Kings swept the last 4 games to take the series. :P

Or...the Kings themselves will get swept this time.

14 minutes ago, Strider said:

The Kings have the Sharks right where they want them...just like two years ago when San Jose went up 3-0 and the Kings swept the last 4 games to take the series. :P

Or...the Kings themselves will get swept this time.

I hope not and I am very surprised that its 2-0 SJ

On 4/16/2016 at 10:05 AM, LedZeppfan1977 said:

I only disagree on two.  I picked Pittsburgh even though I hate them and hope the Rangers kill them.  But lest be realistic,.  The Rangers have not been themselves.  but I expect them to win today.  I also like the Ducks.  Big upset in game one IMO.  I still think the Ducks beat Nashville.  I like the Blues over the Caps for the whole thing

Agree 100% with you view on my Rangers... I was shocked how they took it to the Pens on Saturday.. Hopefully it woke the team up...because they've been sleeping since late February.

Stars and Caps look to make it 3-0 tonight in their respective series. Caps on NBC Sports and Stars on CNBC

1 hour ago, zepscoda said:

Agree 100% with you view on my Rangers... I was shocked how they took it to the Pens on Saturday.. Hopefully it woke the team up...because they've been sleeping since late February.

Stars and Caps look to make it 3-0 tonight in their respective series. Caps on NBC Sports and Stars on CNBC

I think Wash can go up 3-0.  I am going to go with Minnesota on the advice of Wunderpics.  Not for the series, only for tonight.  I think the Blues put a stranglehold on this tomorrow

40 minutes ago, Walter said:

The Blues doing their annual swan dive in the playoffs, going to a Game 7 vs Chicago.  Good luck, St. Louis!

While I'd like to see St Louis advance, the Hawks are a better match up for the Stars...tomorrow nights game will be fun to watch!

Let's see if the Panthers can hold on to this lead and bring game 7 back home...Tamps vs the Panthers would be pretty cool for the state of hockey in Florida. Both teams had a solid regular season...it would be nice if they matched up in the post season.

16 hours ago, Strider said:

The playoff-beard was short lived this season. I knew San Jose would be trouble for the Kings. Grrrr.

LOL.... Subconsciously I did the same...sort of...my gotee hung a few inches... Almost long enough to start a braid ...I trimed it way back Saturday after my disgust with my Rangers got the better of me.

Let's go Panthers....Islanders suck :)

1 hour ago, zepscoda said:

LOL.... Subconsciously I did the same...sort of...my gotee hung a few inches... Almost long enough to start a braid ...I trimed it way back Saturday after my disgust with my Rangers got the better of me.

Let's go Panthers....Islanders suck :)

I have 4 fucking parlays riding on Florida to cash out.  The bastards give up a stupid goal with 53 ticks left to let these shit bags tie the game.  I can't bear to watch.  But I am.  I want the Blues tomorrow more than you can imagine

23 minutes ago, LedZeppfan1977 said:

I have 4 fucking parlays riding on Florida to cash out.  The bastards give up a stupid goal with 53 ticks left to let these shit bags tie the game.  I can't bear to watch.  But I am.  I want the Blues tomorrow more than you can imagine

Heading to 2OT... inexcusable for Luongo to lose sight of the puck in the third period...WTF!?!? ...How does that happen!?!

1 minute ago, zepscoda said:

Heading to 2OT... inexcusable for Luongo to lose sight of the puck in the third period...WTF!?!? ...How does that happen!?!

Agree totally!!  And the Defense must be blamed also.  How the fuck do you not cover the other side in a playoff game with your ass on the line?  No whistle?  Does that give you dumb  ass's a clue?  Wake the fuck up Florida.  Or its over.  This game is going to give me a heart attack.   And then the Blues tomorrow. I want the Blues to destroy the Hawks.  Back to this mess, that was  penalty that the ball less zebras did not call

Monster game tonight between Chicago and the St Louis Blues.  The Blues should win and must win.  They have been the best team the last two months and must come up big.  I cannot see them losing 3 in a row.  Florida gave that game away last night.  Cost me big time   I do not think Dallas is good enough to survive a series with the Ducks or Blues or Hawks.  We will see.  The Sharks and Dallas would be a toss up.  Pittsburgh and Washington is going to be a classic.  Pittsburgh somehow fixed their team and has been on fire.  I do not know how.  Washington has been the team all year.  But now their is some concern.  Not with them but with their opponent.   I am sticking with my St Louis over Washington pick but tonight is do or die for the Blues

With Washington's playoff history of choking it's always about the Caps, not just their opponents. Just ask ebk. They could be facing the Sisters of Eternal Poor JV squad and there would be worry among the Washington fan base.

I want the Blues to win only because I don't want the Blackhawks to win.

8 hours ago, Strider said:

With Washington's playoff history of choking it's always about the Caps, not just their opponents. Just ask ebk. They could be facing the Sisters of Eternal Poor JV squad and there would be worry among the Washington fan base.

I want the Blues to win only because I don't want the Blackhawks to win.

I want the Blues soon much.  If they play every shift like its their last they can win this.  They should win.  Go Blues!!!!!  

I'm still not used to seeing Steve Ott in a Blues jersey .... it took me awhile to get used to him in a Sabres jersey....

Dam...they just went up 2-0

As a Stars fan, I'd rather face Chicago.... as a hockey fan I like St. Louis better... Scottrade is an awesome place to see a game!!

10 hours ago, zepscoda said:

2016-04-25-22-18-47-1.png

Great win for the Blues.   I like the Blues over Dallas in 5 or 6.   I believe the Ducks will beat Nashville and then beat San Jose.  I like the Blues to win the whole thing.  Vs the Wash Pitt winner and I believe it should be Washington

Archived