2015 NHL season

LedZeppfan77

On June 11, 2016 at 9:48 AM, Anjin-san said:

RIP Gordie Howe

Indeed.  Great player.   As for this shit final, SJ once again has allowed Pittsburgh to score first in their building.  I am so pissed at St Louis and Washington for fucking this up

• 3 weeks later...
2 hours ago, The Rover 75 said:

I think Subban is the better Offencive player, seems to be improving every season.

Weber is better as far as his ability on the power play and in the offensive one in my opinion but Subban gives you a better physical presence.  Weber is not as inclined to go into the corners and pay the price if you will.  Still, I call this a draw even though on paper, people will think Nashville are crazy

20 minutes ago, LedZeppfan1977 said:

Weber is better as far as his ability on the power play and in the offensive one in my opinion but Subban gives you a better physical presence.  Weber is not as inclined to go into the corners and pay the price if you will.  Still, I call this a draw even though on paper, people will think Nashville are crazy

I think we are going to have to agree to disagree on this one, but both are solid players.

High grades across the board for my Sabres.  There is a ton of promise in this young team and they have a few vets to pitch in now.  Okposo, the ex Islander is rated as one of the best pick ups of the free agency beginning. We did sign a goalie for one year.  So that tells me he is likely the backup.  I doubt they would pay a million bucks to a guy to send him to Rochester (AHL affiliate).  All of the NHL channel experts are saying Buffalo is a winner and they are going to take the next step forward.  I believe it.  

Eichel, Reinhart, O'Reilly, Okpuso, Moulson, Ristolainen (projected by many to be the next Norris trophy winner),  Bogosian, Kulikov, Kane, Ennis, Deslauriers,  Girgensons,  is not a bad looking lineup of players.  Lehner is the goalie for now and they acquired Anders Nilsson yesterday for one year.  Not sure about that one?  But I am seeing the light at the end of the tunnel thanks to Murray who is doing a fine job in this rebuild.

Archived