The original Alice Cooper Band reunited last night in Dallas...!

markbowmanimages

The surviving members of the original Alice Cooper Group reunited for an 8 song set in Dallas last night in front of 200+ fans.....  It was the first time that Michael Bruce, Neal Smith, Dennis Dunaway and Alice Cooper had played together since their 2011 Rock And Roll Hall Of Fame Induction set....  To just say it was incredible would be definitely selling it short....!  VERY reminiscent of the feel I got in the room watching the London O2 show in 2007, albeit in a MUCH smaller room...  They ripped the roof off the place....!

(SETLIST)...

Caught In A Dream

Be My Lover

I'm Eighteen

Is It My Body?

No More Mr. Nice Guy

Under My Wheels

School's Out

(ENCORE)

Elected

Photo by Mark Bowman Images

The Alice Cooper Reunion 2015 by Mark Bowman Images.jpg

Damn...I was hoping for "Ballad of Dwight Frye" in that setlist. ;)

A Rock and Roll Crime was committed when Alice broke up that band in 1975. 'Tis a shame a full-on reunion couldn't have happened while Glen Buxton (a very important part of their sound) was still slive.

Thanks for the report and photos Mark and Sam.

Damn...I was hoping for "Ballad of Dwight Frye" in that setlist. ;)

A Rock and Roll Crime was committed when Alice broke up that band in 1975. 'Tis a shame a full-on reunion couldn't have happened while Glen Buxton (a very important part of their sound) was still slive.

Thanks for the report and photos Mark and Sam.

Totally agree with you Strider....

A killer video of "I'm Eighteen" in this one from Ultimate Classic Rock.com.....

http://ultimateclassicrock.com/alice-cooper-band-reunion/

Here's a 12 photo gallery they did of my photos from the Alice Cooper reunion show on Ultimate Classic Rock.com  - ENJOY!

http://ultimateclassicrock.com/alice-cooper-band-reunion-photos/

Congrats Mark!! I would have loved to have been there as well. :)   

Archived