Without Avery Bradley the Celtics are doomed. So much for my Boston pick.

If I am Steve Kerr, I sit Stephen Curry down until they lose a game. Let him rest and heal his ankle as long as possible. Golden State can probably beat Houston without Curry anyway.

2 hours ago, Strider said:

Without Avery Bradley the Celtics are doomed. So much for my Boston pick.

If I am Steve Kerr, I sit Stephen Curry down until they lose a game. Let him rest and heal his ankle as long as possible. Golden State can probably beat Houston without Curry anyway.

No doubt.  But not the Clippers.  And the Clippers are the only team I can see giving them a true battle

15 hours ago, LedZeppfan1977 said:

No doubt.  But not the Clippers.  And the Clippers are the only team I can see giving them a true battle

Oh please! The choking dog Clippers? Get real. Golden State swept their season series easily.

Both the Spurs and the Thunder would give the Warriors a sterner test than the Clippers. Hell, Oklahoma City had the lead in the 4th quarter in all the games they played against Golden State this season. If OKC could just learn to get out of its own way and mentally toughen up in crunch-time, they might be the ones to stop the Warriors juggernaut.

I doubt chef free and the chase are fearing the Clippers.

On April 20, 2016 at 2:42 PM, Strider said:

Oh please! The choking dog Clippers? Get real. Golden State swept their season series easily.

Both the Spurs and the Thunder would give the Warriors a sterner test than the Clippers. Hell, Oklahoma City had the lead in the 4th quarter in all the games they played against Golden State this season. If OKC could just learn to get out of its own way and mentally toughen up in crunch-time, they might be the ones to stop the Warriors juggernaut.

I doubt chef free and the chase are fearing the Clippers.

OKC sucks.   Clippers are the team that can  give GS hell.  Just wait and see

2 hours ago, Strider said:

Ouch. Golden State needs Portland to extend the Clippers to a game 7.

Do not count on it.  I say the Clippers will smash them tonight.  Nothing will save Portland no matter.  So i sounds like the Clippers are their opponent if they win?  Other than a miraculous win by Memphis, but I am pretty sure San Anton already did them in?  Not sure.  But what ever happened to Memphis anyway?  Does anyone know?  The Clips and GS will be a war with or without Stephen.   I do love the guy.  They are my favorite two teams  My allegiance must go to the Clips first as they are the former Braves.  But I also loved the 70 Lakers of West and Wilt.  West and Barry are my all time favs and Ernie D.  Clevleand likely wins the East just because of Lebron.  But they suck as a team.  That is how weak the East is.

Chris Paul is done.   Broken hand and that means the Clippers are likely done also  This is a damn shame.  Now i believe this makes OKC the favorite in the West if Durant can swallow some of his pride and be a team player.   Him and Westbrook showed signs of this yesterday.  OKC now may be the favorite with Curry and Chris Paul out?  Or not?  The supporting cast for both teams are very good.  Blake the Neanderthal must be there and ready to stop whining about every little ache and pain.  Suck it up and do your damn job.  Crawford and Roddick are not chopped liver.  Nor is Austin Rivers.  So maybe the Clippers are better than people think?  Golden St is.  And even though no Curry, they are 9 pt favs over a Houston team that has a ton of lazy ass talent.  

2 hours ago, chef free said:

Things have gotten more exciting in the West!  Chris Paul is out, Curry will miss the first 3-4 games of the second round AT LEAST, and Portland is making a run for it!  Gotta love playoff basketball!

With Curry out it is wide open for everybody...even Cleveland and OKC.

9 hours ago, Sathington Willoughby said:

Atlanta_Hawks_2015_Primary_Logo.png

One day, the South will rise again, young man. ;)

The sports books are going crazy in Las Vegas recalibrating the odds in the wake of all these injuries lately. The NBA playoffs have become nuts.

On April 27, 2016 at 11:12 PM, chef free said:

With Griffin and Paul out I like the Curry-less Warriors' chances!

Well Strider is right about the vegas lines.  But GS seems to be fine.  The Clippers are anything but fine.  I thought they could still beat Portland without Blake.  I guess not.  The West final is going to be OKC/SA vs GS.  They said a month now for CP?  So if they Clippers even rallied to beat Portland, I do not think he can return.  Sucks. I hope GS wins

Archived