Led Zeppelin Tour Rumours TRUE!

I think I know who looks a bit silly here, and that's people who post crap like that.

Let me guess you sit alone.. proclaiming yourself an all knowing Seer... much like the Oracle at Delphi...

And then when I'm the one who is dead on... Hey I'm no musician .. I'm a Businessperson/Lawyer by trade who picked up a guitar about 6 months ago... and I'm not a groupie or an obsessed Kid trying to relive his teenage years... ( Well maybe)..

but Seriously .. I'm right and you'll find that I'm right in a few months.

Zeppelin is coming. And i'm not jumping the gun ... Open your eyes.. they are coming.

And Alison Krause needs to step aside and let them get on with it already.

Listen guys... Famous People attend Basketball games all the time..

THEY don't grant Half Court Half time interviews without an agenda...

LOL .. You don't see Jack nicholson talking about " The Bucket List" at halftime do ya?

Robert Plant was there AT THE GARDEN .. and they were Playing "It's been a Long time since I rock n Roll for a SPECIFIC Reason....

You don't have to be an Oracle to see this... Go read what Jimmy's saying in TOKYO today for God's sake.. and stop being so Pessimisstic.

Makes me think that you might also be one of those guys when they come says something dumb like ... Well they're NOT REALLY ZEPPELIN... they could never REALLY be Zeppelin.

Which is true but nobody NEEDS to say it... It's good enuff.

Let me guess you sit alone.. proclaiming yourself an all knowing Seer... much like the Oracle at Delphi...

Not proclaiming shit, just happen to have relationships with people who do know what's been going on between the band members. No crystal balls here. Just the facts. :beer:

http://www.smh.com.au/news/music/zeppelin-...1369128188.html

Omens point to Zeppelin world tour

LED ZEPPELIN have given the strongest hint yet that they are planning a world tour - likely to be the biggest in the history of rock music.

Jimmy Page, the band's lead guitarist, said in Tokyo on Monday that the band was ready to reunite and prepare for a series of events as soon as they had tied up individual projects.

Speculation about a tour has been mounting since the group performed a reunion concert before 22,000 fans at London's O2 centre in December.

"The amount of work we put into O2 was what you would normally put into a world tour anyway," Page, 64, said of the intense rehearsing the band did for the one-off gig.

The band's three surviving members - Page, singer Robert Plant and keyboard and bass player John Paul Jones - were joined at the sold-out benefit show by the late John Bonham's son Jason on drums.

Page, who was in Japan to promote the new Zeppelin release, Mothership, said the two-hour-plus concert, which he called "brilliant", was proof that Led Zeppelin, which formed in 1968, could still perform at its best.

He said the band was ready musically to get back together but it was not clear when they would go on tour as the singer had other plans.

"Robert Plant has a parallel project and he is busy with that until September," Page said.

Plant and the bluegrass star Alison Krauss will begin their world tour with a run of shows in the southern US in the northern spring. The two singers released an album in October called Raising Sand that debuted at No. 2 on the Billboard chart in the US. The duo will tour Europe in May before returning for North American shows still to be announced for June and July.

Page said the band had set their standards high before agreeing to do the reunion, their first in 20 years. Led Zeppelin broke up in 1980 after John Bonham's death. Page said they had rehearsed for weeks, apprehensive that the cohesion they had enjoyed in the 1970s when they were at their peak might be hard to rediscover.

"We wanted people who might not have even have been alive in 1980 when we finished to understand what we were," he said.

Page said all went well until he broke a finger in three places, forcing the band to postpone the show for several weeks. "But we did the show, and it was great."

Archived