Last In Line

Charles J. White

"Very special". "Really really good". Who are you, the band's press agent?

Low grade dog food. Routine delivery of weak material. Normally Vinnie Appice would be enough to hold my interest, but not here. What this song does is magnify the void left behind by RJD. A tribute to Dio should include some above average songwriting and some fire in the performance. That shouldn't be too much to ask from seasoned rock music veterans.

I know the world today is hurting for decent hard rock music, but this is unacceptable. Especially by any standard associated with Ronnie James Dio.

Low grade dog food. Routine delivery of weak material. Normally Vinnie Appice would be enough to hold my interest, but not here. What this song does is magnify the void left behind by RJD. A tribute to Dio should include some above average songwriting and some fire in the performance. That shouldn't be too much to ask from seasoned rock music veterans.

I know the world today is hurting for decent hard rock music, but this is unacceptable. Especially by any standard associated with Ronnie James Dio.

+1

Utter dog shite. You don't mess with a classic. Who are these bozos to try and "improve" a song that needed none to begin with? Ronnie James Dio is rolling in his grave.

Are there no more great singers in heavy metal? Everyone either sounds like Cookie Monster or an American Idol reject.

"Who are you, the band's press agent?"

"include some above average songwriting and some fire in the performance. That shouldn't be too much to ask from seasoned rock music veterans."

First I want to say that I love you too...And yes, they should have written lyrics about dragons and unicorns in order to have made you happy...Cheers

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 years later...
On 11/22/2015 at 1:16 PM, Badgeholder Still said:

Having now seen this band open for ~UFO~, I'm still not crazy about the new material. But it was truly great to see Vinnie and Vivian playing the classic stuff.

• 1 year later...