Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Sign in to follow this  
sincei'vebeenlovingyou

is stairway to heaven the greatest rock song?

I think it surely is but that's my personal view, I know that it's almost impossible to prove your point to someone who's very keen on some other song/band.

I don't really like this song either. The bridge is great, but other than that I think it's too long and boring. It doesn't matter what other people think though, now does it? It's a matter of opinion.

I don't really like this song either. The bridge is great, but other than that I think it's too long and boring. It doesn't matter what other people think though, now does it? It's a matter of opinion.

There are beautiful elements to the song but only in isolation.

I think plant's lyrics are fluff that can't be taken altogether that seriously.

The entire build up is pretentious and melodramatic -perfect for three decades of commercial radio play.

The guitar solo is a moving one no doubt but it's JPJ's warm rhodes playing and the chord progression that set it off.

For a sentimental, moving ballad, it doesn't come close to the rain song.

Is a great song, but i can't say: is the best "Rock and Roll" song.

I say absolutely the best of all time. And Im guessing you are a fellow Eagles fan?? Second best song: Hotel California!

You're easily pleased aren't you.

the rain song is one of the best what a tranquil and beatiful song that can really mellow you out after ahard day

Stairway to Heaven is one of beautiful Rock songs ever, there are a lot of good songs from other bands too, but i think Led Zeppelin has other awsome songs can compete with Stairway To Heaven; in my opinion, Achilles Last Stand, Whole Lotta Love, Black Dog, The Rover, Dazed And Confused...they are the songs that i first thought for this topic :)

I say absolutely the best of all time. And Im guessing you are a fellow Eagles fan?? Second best song: Hotel California!

Yes my friend. My nick there is Jere2k6. Who are you?

Second best song: Hotel California!

Oh yeah, that is a great song...

if you don't think so-our opinion matters the most, so give yourself a voice!!

your blog is appreciated.

No it isnt the greatest rock song ever, think we have Elvis to thank for that!