Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Sign in to follow this  
thozil

The Led Zeppelin Book List

19 hours ago, SteveZ98 said:

If you're reading this, you need "Evenings With Led Zeppelin" by Mike Tremaglio and Dave Lewis. It's a stellar examination of each show the band played. It's like "The Concert File" on steroids. As a disclaimer, I've been friends with Mike for twenty years, but I'd still rave about it even if I didn't know him. It's a must have for everyone who loves Led Zeppelin.

51Wk4R2hDcL._SX385_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg

It would be worth it just for the part regarding Chicago 9th and Tempe 77' & Vancouver ? 72'...the gig Plant was supposedly given some acid before the show.

Posted (edited)

Im telling you this is the heaviest book I have ever picked up.  The Fed Ex guy put it on the porch and my neighbor brought it to me.  I thought it was explosives. 

Hey dude, are you still out there somewhere?  The guy with the Jilipy from Utica NY that you were parked in Landover MD at the May 30 1977 concert?  If so let us know.  You are on the video in the time line, and I am sure that old Jilopy is in auto heaven.  Likely taken to the junk yard not long after the concert.  Its a miracle it got you there.  I mean, it must have been backfiring all the way?  In those days you had to gap the spark plugs and change the damn wires often.  

Earth to Utica!!!!  PS, if you watched Escape from Dannemora, Joyce Mitchell was wearing a Utica shirt in there.  LOL.  You know, the blond whore that busted Matt and Sweat out of prison.

Back to the book.  GO BUY IT IF YOU HAVE NOT DONE SO YET!!!!  A MUST HAVE FOR ALL LED ZEPPELIN DIE HARD FANS LIKE MYSELF

Edited by LedZeppfan1977

On ‎1‎/‎7‎/‎2019 at 12:05 PM, LedZeppfan1977 said:

Im telling you this is the heaviest book I have ever picked up.  The Fed Ex guy put it on the porch and my neighbor brought it to me.  I thought it was explosives. 

Hey dude, are you still out there somewhere?  The guy with the Jilipy from Utica NY that you were parked in Landover MD at the May 30 1977 concert?  If so let us know.  You are on the video in the time line, and I am sure that old Jilopy is in auto heaven.  Likely taken to the junk yard not long after the concert.  Its a miracle it got you there.  I mean, it must have been backfiring all the way?  In those days you had to gap the spark plugs and change the damn wires often.  

Earth to Utica!!!!  PS, if you watched Escape from Dannemora, Joyce Mitchell was wearing a Utica shirt in there.  LOL.  You know, the blond whore that busted Matt and Sweat out of prison.

Back to the book.  GO BUY IT IF YOU HAVE NOT DONE SO YET!!!!  A MUST HAVE FOR ALL LED ZEPPELIN DIE HARD FANS LIKE MYSELF

Just curious,  I got the book for Christmas and my wife picked it up from B&N.  

(It's very nice and sits on the coffee table)

It came Unwrapped without the poster like it was plucked off the shelf ( it wasn't - it was a special order).

How did yours arrive?

Thanks

5 hours ago, KEVIN said:

Just curious,  I got the book for Christmas and my wife picked it up from B&N.  

(It's very nice and sits on the coffee table)

It came Unwrapped without the poster like it was plucked off the shelf ( it wasn't - it was a special order).

How did yours arrive?

Thanks

Fed EX/  I cant remember but I think it was wrapped in plastic.   But I might be wrong.  I am a bit foggy on the exact packaging

Thanks, I thought so...  

I think the people in the bookstore opened it...