Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
redrum

20 Days

I just wanted to post this for a family member. Her name is Gina and she is my brother's step-daughter. My brother married her Mom back in the 70's and Gina was about 10 years old then. My brother and her Mom have since passed away. Well, on November 1st Gina suffered a stroke and has been in a coma since then. We're all hoping and praying that she will wake up soon. So any good words or thoughts you all may want to put out there would be appreciated by me and all the family. She has 3 grown children and 2 grand children.  Thanks guys.

Many, many positive thoughts being sent her way and to the family as well.  Tough time to go through something so traumatic.  Peace to you.

Gina and you and your family are in my thoughts and prayers, redrum. I hope she wakes and progresses to health. Strength and peace to all in getting through this trying time.

You have my thoughts and prayers too for her recovery and you and your family redrum!

Edited by luvlz2

I hope that she recovers soon and is able to be with her children and grandchildren for these holidays and many more holidays for years to come. 

This Raider fan sends his positive vibes and well-wishes for Gina and her family. Peace.

Things haven't changed much with Gina. It's day to day.

Here is a pic I took of her when she was in high school, around 1980 or so. She still has the 16x20 pic on her wall.

GINA PORTRAIT.jpg

Things haven't changed much with Gina. It's day to day.

Here is a pic I took of her when she was in high school, around 1980 or so. She still has the 16x20 pic on her wall.

GINA PORTRAIT.jpg

wow, what a stunner.  Love her hair. How is she going, Redrum?

Prayers for Gina and family, redrum. A very lovely picture, know you are very special to her as she is to you. 

Thank you, Ddladner. Yes, we always got along real well. I miss her Facebook posts.

wow, what a stunner.  Love her hair. How is she going, Redrum?

Thank you slave. Yes, her hair was always amazing. Sadly, she is still in a coma.

She is beautiful redrum. My thoughts and prayers are with Gina, you and your family. 

Thank you, Deborah. Her Father was Filipino and her Mother was Greek.