England

leddy

:thumbsup::thumbsup: Dismal day here in Wales then, i read the i got tickets post and leddy got a ticket with the help of Whyalla cant post back on that particular thread it wont let me but im thrilled for u both!!!!!! brightened my day. im still looking i have just pm'd someone regarding a ticket dunno if is for real but its worth a try . Not many welsh on this board myself gaskey n fenix and they both got tickets im the only one that hasnt :boohoo:

Thanks ! :D

Blimey when I first read that yesterday I thought you were joking, I have now read it in paper and cannot understand the problem !! It said that you cannot make an image of Muhamid yet don't people name people that !! isn't that in the image of God too...this world !!

I'm afraid it's not a case of "this world" but of this MUSLIM world. I can't help but think this shows the Muslim religeon in it's true light. A forgiving religeon? I don't think so! It's about time the non-muslim world stood up to this anachronistic way of life and, especially here in England where we bow down to everybody and the great god of political correctness, made it clear that intolerance will not be tolerated.

what! Fenix, I read the post from valleygirl and I thought YES! FENIX! you're in.

Gutted when I found out about the comm. breakdown.

Mind you, could you have left nine without a pedalo partner? You have to find a replacemnet first, like what I did (er, cheers mate).

Cheers mate but unfortunately no ticket and like u said I couldn't leave ninelives without a pedalo partner like what u did ;)

Racial slur as man calls Welsh woman "English"

LONDON (Reuters) - A man has been convicted of racially aggravated harassment after calling a Welsh woman English.

(Advertisement)

Michael Forsythe was sentenced to 10 weeks in jail, suspended for 12 months, after being found guilty of racially aggravated disorderly behaviour, a court official said.

Forsythe received the sentence at Welshpool Magistrates Court on Tuesday and was also ordered to pay 200 pounds in prosecution costs.

The former lorry driver, who is originally from Northern Ireland, but lives in Powys, Mid Wales, called Lorna Steele an "English bitch" during an argument after he collided with her parked vehicle in the Welsh market town of Newport in February.

Forsythe has attacked the prosecution as a waste of time and money, according to the Daily Mail newspaper.

"I find it unbelievable that I've been prosecuted for this," he said. "I've travelled all over Europe as a lorry driver and never had any problems with anybody and now they're officially calling me a racist.

"It's political correctness gone mad."

(Editing by Steve Addison)

Link

I don't know whether to laugh or cry....oh well.... :hysterical:

So how many people on the forum are coming from England to the gig ?? I know there is a thread in the main forum for the whole world but i wld be interested who from good old England !

Hey People you must be very proud of our group on monday night, how awesome was that !!! :D

I wasn't one of the lucky few, but I'm still buzzing about it! :D

I entered a competition to win a pair of tickets on play.com, but no such luck.

I wasn't one of the lucky few, but I'm still buzzing about it! :D

I entered a competition to win a pair of tickets on play.com, but no such luck.

WEll the rumours are getting strong, you never kbow you might get to see them ?? I hope so !!

I am of -english and -german heritage... but -american and have nothing to say really. Was raised middle class and only know what i know about life. I started drinking tea instead of coffee as a teenager to combat acne and have been drinking tea ever since....too bad the pimples lasted into my 20's, what a bummer that was.

I grew up with a nice English lady who had tea and toast every day at noon while she watched As The World Turns.

I worked for an englesh lady I was a her housekeeper.I was about 14.I dated her oldest son.She had three boys.They were all cute.

I dated her oldest son.Later on as I worked for her the boys liked me.So i started to date the youngest son too.Not the middle son per say.i didn't see him alot.

Smae thing happenned when i moved to california iIworked as a houskeeper for a place to stay.The father was divorced i was seeing him.He introduced me to his 18 year old son.He had 2 little girls.The 18 year old liked me and I started to date him.The girls got eally jealous and i moved out in the middle of the night,lol.i was around 23.

I worked for an englesh lady I was a her housekeeper.I was about 14.I dated her oldest son.She had three boys.They were all cute.

I dated her oldest son.Later on as I worked for her the boys liked me.So i started to date the youngest son too.Not the middle son per say.i didn't see him alot.

Smae thing happenned when i moved to california iIworked as a houskeeper for a place to stay.The father was divorced i was seeing him.He introduced me to his 18 year old son.He had 2 little girls.The 18 year old liked me and I started to date him.The girls got eally jealous and i moved out in the middle of the night,lol.i was around 23.

That sounds enthralling. :lol:

You dated a lot! It's understandable how little girls are naturally possessive of their daddy. They're at that formative stage when they are bonding and not ready to rebel and claim independence quite yet.

This nice English lady who I knew had truly gone to California with an aching in her heart, as many English people had done in those days; she had survived the bombing of London during World War II and told us stories about how she lived in an underground shelter there.

She had left the cooler English climate and the war behind but seemed a little homesick. Even though the weather in California was around a hundred degrees it did not fill the empty spot inside; she missed home.

Her hair was kind of fluffy like a white silvery cloud, almost like Jimmy Page's hair is today. Coincidentally, she was very much like the 'lady who shines white light and wants to show'.

My nan was only 6 years old during WW2, and the Germans were bombing Southern England. There was an old bomb shelter in the house she once lived in where they'd all go (her and her family) and take cover.

Once, she told me, a German bomber plane crashed nearby the house, and out in to her backgarden, she could see a German pilot landing with his parachute. You know what happened? They invited him in for tea.

Archived