England

leddy

Very true leddy.

Sam A must have been at another match when he said they controlled the game.

So all we need to do now is go to St James Park, beat them and then face Arsenal away.

Piece of piss :lol:

:rolleyes::whistling::D

• 2 weeks later...

I'd like to play footie in restraunts, but I'm not sure the restraunt owners would be to happy about that.

Maybe putting in a little area in a restraunt where all the men could play football would be a good idea, while the ladies are eating their meals, rolling their eyes and tutting. ^_^

Kevin Keegan announced as Newcastle's new Manager :coffee:

Thats got to be a step backwards !! ???, I mean I know he is a hero there and when he was there for ten years they played great footie, but they won naff all with him, I think while at this moment with the euphoria it will be ok, but give it 6 months and they might realise this was not the right move, Keegan is fragile as a manager !!

I am sure if Knebby gets to read this I will hung drawn and quartered !! but hey thats just my humble opinion.......Come on Havant and Waterlooville tonight :)

Yeah but tbh they shouldn't of sacked Sam Allardyce.

To give a manager 8 months to turn the team around is wrong.

Why fire the manager when your team is in 11th?

8 months isn't enough to make a real impression.

They were lucky that Keegan even wanted the job, no one else wanted it.

From what I'v heard the takeover doomed big Sam as the new owner was just looking for an excuse to give him the axe. One thing Keegan will have is a large amount of goodwill which is important in todays game IMHO, you can be the best tactican in the world but if your in a weak position how are you going to motivate a group of young millionaires?

From what I'v heard the takeover doomed big Sam as the new owner was just looking for an excuse to give him the axe. One thing Keegan will have is a large amount of goodwill which is important in todays game IMHO, you can be the best tactican in the world but if your in a weak position how are you going to motivate a group of young millionaires?

True !! but what has he won as a manager ?? as he is a motivator but if that doesn't get you anywhere whats the point ??

I'm not a soccer fan, but I LOVE Newcastle Brown Ale, so I bought some jerseys on Ebay a few years back. Here are 2 of the ones I have. I can't find a pic online of the third, it's white with aqua trim...

b8ff_1.JPG

new_shirt.jpg

Do you mind its FOOTBALL in here, we know nothing of soccer !! <_<

I will say one thing about Newcastle, I do hope they win something soon, they are a great lot and always loved going to Newcastle !! They have to be the biggest club not to have won anything for (fans will tell me) in 35 years or soo. So goodluck !!

:) not a problem, its just a beef I have with soccer :rolleyes:

Yeah, you just have to think of it from an American's point of view, we obviously think of Football as something different, so if we used the world "football" when talking about either one, we'd have people asking "which one?" every time. And even for you Brits, if every time an American was talking about it with you, and they always said "football", you might not even know what they mean, because you wouldn't know if they were using your terminology or theirs! So to save confusion, we just have a different word for it, and you'll always know what we mean (even though it bugs you). Dig?

Archived