England

leddy

Hi, England :wave: This isn't about soccer (sorry), but I'm wondering if someone can tell me the name of a freaky comedy show I saw a bit of. It had a horrible creature named "Old Greg" in it. He's like a transvestive mermaid/man who brings fishermen into his cave and forces then to marry him- weirdest damn thing I think I've seen, and so funny I could hardly even laugh because I was traumatized! :P

Hi, England :wave: This isn't about soccer (sorry), but I'm wondering if someone can tell me the name of a freaky comedy show I saw a bit of. It had a horrible creature named "Old Greg" in it. He's like a transvestive mermaid/man who brings fishermen into his cave and forces then to marry him- weirdest damn thing I think I've seen, and so funny I could hardly even laugh because I was traumatized! :P
The Mighty Boosh?

Cosidering all the comedy I have liked and loved down the years, dark, surreal, crazy and downright daft, I really can't get into the Mighty Boosh at all. Sorry guys.

Perhaps its in the bracket of ' trying too hard to be off the wall, zany surreal' it feels more forced than naturally funny to me.

I'm not a fan of the Mighty Boosh. Tried it but it doesn't rock me at all.

This does though

:lol:

I love this show, I went to see the stage show at the Manchester Apollo back in about 2000, it was a stunning !!

So this must be the new fuckwit central but I need to stay within fuckwit centrals' forum guidelines or else someone might cry.

:lol::lol:

I love this show, I went to see the stage show at the Manchester Apollo back in about 2000, it was a stunning !!

You lucky devil. I saw the Pantomime a couple of years ago. We we're going to go in fancy dress. Me as Papa Laz and Nessie as Tubbs. Glad we didn't, as we would have been the only ones there dressed up! :lol: It was a bit disappointing actually. I bought all the series and we watched in chronological order so we could understand 'what the hell was going on'! Classic stuff.

This one of those stories where you are glad of your health, no amount of money can help !!

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/beds/bu...rts/7215594.stm

The man could have a "patch" placed on the aneurysm to prevent it from blowing apart. There is more hope than he was given- IF he is attended by a good cardiologist. :thumbsup:

:lol::lol:

You lucky devil. I saw the Pantomime a couple of years ago. We we're going to go in fancy dress. Me as Papa Laz and Nessie as Tubbs. Glad we didn't, as we would have been the only ones there dressed up! :lol: It was a bit disappointing actually. I bought all the series and we watched in chronological order so we could understand 'what the hell was going on'! Classic stuff.

at the stage show the first 4 rows were all in costume, it was great ! a bit like the Rocky horror picture show !! We went to see that last year in London and Steve pembereton of League of gentleman fame was the guest narrator on the sat night we went, love a good west end show !!

at the stage show the first 4 rows were all in costume, it was great ! a bit like the Rocky horror picture show !! We went to see that last year in London and Steve pembereton of League of gentleman fame was the guest narrator on the sat night we went, love a good west end show !!

Haven't see 'Rocky Horror' yet. It's on my list of things 'I've got to do before time runs out'.

tick tock tick tock............

oh mate tiss a long story i dare say, one that takes a while to tell, and could be unbelievable, but i dare say its all true

born in around the midlands, been moved to London, bath, Liverpool, blackpool, Leeds, manchester, shipped off to London, the states and back and around again.. its a long lonely story mate, if you really want to know i'll PM you about it yeah

oh mate tiss a long story i dare say, one that takes a while to tell, and could be unbelievable, but i dare say its all true

born in around the midlands, been moved to London, bath, Liverpool, blackpool, Leeds, manchester, shipped off to London, the states and back and around again.. its a long lonely story mate, if you really want to know i'll PM you about it yeah

Yeh, Ok, P.M. me, Id love to hear your 'story', so you get around then?

I know some of London, but every time I visit, it's changed, new buildings popping up all over the place.........

I'll add you to my 'friends' list OK?

Question: I'm searching for vacation rentals in England. The sites repeatedly state that the kitchens have a "hob". What is a hob? I have no clue- pictures don't give info either. :huh:

A hob. Could be either of these

A household spirit in Northern England.

A generic term for various Dwarf-like and Elf-like magical creature in Germanic folklore.

A Devil

The top cooking surface on a cooker

A male ferret

A tool used in hobbing, or gear-making

A robot-like creature in the webcomic Dresden Codak

A stake used as a target in the game of quoits

But most probably an appliance that sits on top of a worktop and is for cooking on. It may be powered by gas or electricity.

bt62s.jpgpi604s.jpg

Unless your really unlucky and get a ferret. :D

ferret266.jpg

Yeh, Ok, P.M. me, Id love to hear your 'story', so you get around then?

I know some of London, but every time I visit, it's changed, new buildings popping up all over the place.........

I'll add you to my 'friends' list OK?

its been sent mate, a short end to a long story i say

Archived