England

leddy

A hob. Could be either of these

A household spirit in Northern England.

A generic term for various Dwarf-like and Elf-like magical creature in Germanic folklore.

A Devil

The top cooking surface on a cooker

A male ferret

A tool used in hobbing, or gear-making

A robot-like creature in the webcomic Dresden Codak

A stake used as a target in the game of quoits

But most probably an appliance that sits on top of a worktop and is for cooking on. It may be powered by gas or electricity.

bt62s.jpgpi604s.jpg

Unless your really unlucky and get a ferret. :D

ferret266.jpg

Thanks Whyalla. Neither the ferret nor the hobgoblin seem to fit the statement. LOL. At least I hope the hobgoblin doesn't <_< but it could make an interesting holiday. :D Can't be much scarier than some of the events that took place in my neighborhood- I believe they built on an ancient cemetary. :(

how i miss me home land :'(

Where are you now then ?? I lived in Oman for 3 years and although the sun shone everyday and at times it really was paridise, I missed England !!

Warmer there then lol !! I haven't been to California but have been to Washington State up the coast from you, Nevada, Arizona, Utah, Florida ,New York and New Jersey states :)

It's very windy today...

I'm going to the Arsenal Villa match tomorrow. It's the first game I've managed to get to this season and will probably be the only one, so I hope it's a better day than last week.

It's very windy today...

I'm going to the Arsenal Villa match tomorrow. It's the first game I've managed to get to this season and will probably be the only one, so I hope it's a better day than last week.

Enjoy the match, you know I hope things go my way though lol !!

Enjoy the match, you know I hope things go my way though lol !!

:D Cheers!

Can't take anything for granted, Villa are looking a dangerous side these days. Good manager that O'Neal.

Hi:

I had the BBC WORLD channel on @ 5 a.m....

It was @ 11 a.m. in the U.K. and the news showed Prince Harry returning from Afghanistan. He was getting off the plane with his fellow soldiers...

Juliet

I am suprised the media kept it quite for as long as they did !!

Archived