England

leddy

(Hope I don't get stoned )

All I wanna know really seriously is why are the door knobs higher there?It's been buggin me a long time wonderin why are door knobs lower here in the U.S.? :huh:

* looks around at door knobs in my house *

I am puzzled! My door knobs are about at waist height on me (I'm 5'8"). I've never been to the States, so I don't know the relative position of American doorknobs - where are they?!

Ye godz - I can't believe I'm entering into a discussion about door knobs!!! :hysterical:

* looks around at door knobs in my house *

I am puzzled! My door knobs are about at waist height on me (I'm 5'8"). I've never been to the States, so I don't know the relative position of American doorknobs - where are they?!

Ye godz - I can't believe I'm entering into a discussion about door knobs!!! :hysterical:

I been to the States 3 times but must confess never really noticed the height of their Knobs :blink: !! The nights over their must be long at this time of year :D

I will take that one all draw :)...your top :)

Yeah, not a bad result really considering Chelsea's home record.

BTW, I've got a ticket for Arsenal Vs Manchester United on the 8th November. :)

Yeah, not a bad result really considering Chelsea's home record.

BTW, I've got a ticket for Arsenal Vs Manchester United on the 8th November. :)

Cool and Utd need to win that to start clawing there way up the league..Will be a great game as always !! last time I saw utd play Arsenal was in 1999 in The F.A Cup semi Final replay at Villa Park , What a classic game ans easily the best game been too. It had eveything from Keane getting sent off, Schmichael saving a penalty from Bergkamp in the last min too Giggs scoring that wonder goal starting from the half way line :).

Cool and Utd need to win that to start clawing there way up the league..Will be a great game as always !! last time I saw utd play Arsenal was in 1999 in The F.A Cup semi Final replay at Villa Park , What a classic game ans easily the best game been too. It had eveything from Keane getting sent off, Schmichael saving a penalty from Bergkamp in the last min too Giggs scoring that wonder goal starting from the half way line :).

The best game I went to was Arsenal Vs Liverpool a few years ago when we were 2-1 down at half time and Henry scored a hat-trick in the second half.

The best game I went to was Arsenal Vs Liverpool a few years ago when we were 2-1 down at half time and Henry scored a hat-trick in the second half.

Liverpool getting beaten is always a cause of celebration :D

Thank you! yes odd wondering, but thanks for the answer, in most movies from UK ect the door knobs always seemed alot higher up I always figured it was indeed child saftey but had mixed thoughts on it and thought I should dare to ask even if silly . Thank you all :D

Well done to Stoke for getting a draw against Liverpool today :)

i was at Anfield and I must say that Stoke are the team with the least ambition I've ever seen at Anfield. Credit them for some good defending, but their main aim seemed to be to get a throw in close to our penalty area! Having said that, Liverpool need to be able to break down teams who defend like that.

i was at Anfield and I must say that Stoke are the team with the least ambition I've ever seen at Anfield. Credit them for some good defending, but their main aim seemed to be to get a throw in close to our penalty area! Having said that, Liverpool need to be able to break down teams who defend like that.

Love your username !!! I have visions of Shankly walking out on to Wembley with Clough and hearing those chants from the supporters. Makes the hair on my neck stand up

I remember that. Bastards! :D

Two of the best games I ever went to were Liverpool 3-3 v Man Utd at Anfield in 1994. Liverpool were 0-3 down at one point.

The other would be the famous 4-3 against Newcastle in 1996., again at Anfield. Both times the atmosphere was immense.

Of course, the ultimate would be the 3-3 v Milan in Istanbul, but thats too obvious.

Two of the best games I ever went to were Liverpool 3-3 v Man Utd at Anfield in 1994. Liverpool were 0-3 down at one point.

The other would be the famous 4-3 against Newcastle in 1996., again at Anfield. Both times the atmosphere was immense.

Of course, the ultimate would be the 3-3 v Milan in Istanbul, but thats too obvious.

The ECF was a brilliant game. Nobody would have taken a bet at half timek

Gee I forgot that classic, I was watching that on a big screen, Glad for once that Pool won it as it was the begiining of the end for Newcastle title ambitions and helped Manchester Utd win the title :)

Gee I forgot that classic, I was watching that on a big screen, Glad for once that Pool won it as it was the begiining of the end for Newcastle title ambitions and helped Manchester Utd win the title :)

:o I'd stay away from knebby if I was you ! :rolleyes:

Here's a blast from the past which NOBODY remembers, me included (it happened so long ago, and has faded from memory, not that the media darlings of today would be interested, they only care about the big 4 plus London clubs, but thats another story)

anyway as I was saying, and in memory of my late dad ...

1954 charity shield - West Bromwich Albion 4 Wolves 4.

yes, an eight goal thriller (and 2 more disallowed, BTW) - non stop attack from the first whistle, no 'systems' then !

:o I'd stay away from knebby if I was you ! :rolleyes:

Here's a blast from the past which NOBODY remembers, me included (it happened so long ago, and has faded from memory, not that the media darlings of today would be interested, they only care about the big 4 plus London clubs, but thats another story)

anyway as I was saying, and in memory of my late dad ...

1954 charity shield - West Bromwich Albion 4 Wolves 4.

yes, an eight goal thriller (and 2 more disallowed, BTW) - non stop attack from the first whistle, no 'systems' then !

Cool and your dad was obviously a Wolves fan by your name ?? and I aint afraid of old Knebby :D

yes, we worship at the Golden Temple ...... AND LOOKOUT BEHIND YOU LEDDY !

Well your in good company with Robert Plant then :), I remember Kenny Hibbert (not sure of spelling)playing for Wolves in the 70's ...

Well your in good company with Robert Plant then :), I remember Kenny Hibbert (not sure of spelling)playing for Wolves in the 70's ...

ha yes - Robert's a happy man at the mo, and that can only be a good thing for us, no ?

and the number of times Kenny (Hibbit) scored, and the goal was credited to his lookalike brother Terry (of the Magpies) :lol:

ha yes - Robert's a happy man at the mo, and that can only be a good thing for us, no ?

and the number of times Kenny (Hibbit) scored, and the goal was credited to his lookalike brother Terry (of the Magpies) :lol:

Oh yeh he had a bro.. God I feel old :)

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Archived