England

leddy

I see nobody has answered you yet. I can only help you with southern England. You should be fine. LOL, it's not as sweltering as South Texas, but neither should it be chilly.

The weather in England can be very unpredictable. In March, for example, we mostly had warm and sunny weather. Right now it is also warm and sunny but it could all change by the end of April. You likely won't need heavy clothing or even a coat when you are in London. But keep a check over the internet for any weird weather changes in the days leading up to your trip.

PS) Where I live it has hardly rained the last month and when it has rained it has been at night.

Thank you Mangani. I intend to enjoy your temperate climate. It is currently 82F in the shade here. :D

Right now, the weather's nice and sunny, but I live further north. It's pretty much safe to say, though, that the weather's fairly pleasant all over. There's no rain, at least.

London

Sunny

Temp: 17°C (63°F)

Wind: W 6mph

Hum: 44%

Press: 1026mB, falling

Vis: Good

Like Mangani said, don't take heavy clothing - especially if you're walking places - but do take something lightweight and waterproof. Last Friday it rained when I went to London, but it didn't bother me because I can go there whenever I want - I felt so sorry for the tourists, especially if that had been their only chance to visit the capital.

This might help:

BBC weather

Thanks for the link LDW. I intend to be about regardlessof the rain if it occurs.

Come on we haven't a hope in hell.

Don't give up hope yet Knebby. You can beat Middlesbrough and Fulham and possibly get a point at Villa Park. Liverpool this Sun. will be tough but we know those two have put on some crackin' games over the years. IMHO, it's still possible :beer:

Don't give up hope yet Knebby. You can beat Middlesbrough and Fulham and possibly get a point at Villa Park. Liverpool this Sun. will be tough but we know those two have put on some crackin' games over the years. IMHO, it's still possible :beer:

Oh I still believe we'll stay up Ally. The kind words of encouragement are VERY much appreciated.

But Liverpool won't be doing us any favours. ;)

Oh I still believe we'll stay up Ally. The kind words of encouragement are VERY much appreciated.

But Liverpool won't be doing us any favours. ;)

No they won't , they've still got the league in their sites but, this is like a cup tie for both clubs. Anything could happen on Sun. I hope I can see it !

Doesn't look good for Newcastle, even though I hope they make it.

Still, I was hoping that Liverpool might have rattled in a few more goals for their goal difference total.

I hope Man City and Arsenal can do us some favours but it looks like the Mancs have won it. Damn, if only Liverpool weren't messing about getting stupid draws in Jan and Feb. Arghhhhhh, so annoying, especially after having beaten Man Utd (and Chelsea) home and away this season. :angry:

Doesn't look good for Newcastle, even though I hope they make it.

Still, I was hoping that Liverpool might have rattled in a few more goals for their goal difference total.

I hope Man City and Arsenal can do us some favours but it looks like the Mancs have won it. Damn, if only Liverpool weren't messing about getting stupid draws in Jan and Feb. Arghhhhhh, so annoying, especially after having beaten Man Utd (and Chelsea) home and away this season. :angry:

It should be a great finish to the season. Don't give up hope just yet.

Looks like Joey Barton is done at Newcastle. What a waste of talent <_<

Looks like Joey Barton is done at Newcastle. What a waste of talent <_<

Joey Barton is a dickhead. He should be done with football, fullstop. I watched Alan Shearer's post-match interview on Match of the Day 2 and he was fuming.

Such a shame, as well - they shouldn't be fighting relegation.

Joey Barton is a dickhead. He should be done with football, fullstop. I watched Alan Shearer's post-match interview on Match of the Day 2 and he was fuming.

Yes, I saw the interview as well. I can understand Shearer's frustration with Barton. Regardless of Barton's reputation, a club fighting off relegation needs all it's players available. He can be a match winner even as a substitute but has proven again that he only cares about himself. I still think they can get at 6 points out of Middlesbrough and Fulham and maybe a draw at Villa

And he is supposedly on 60 grand a week :angry::slapface:

If he fought relegation as hard as he does other people then they would be safe by now. :huh:

If he fought relegation as hard as he does other people then they would be safe by now. :huh:

Agreed ! He'll be tough to get rid of though.

Yes, I saw the interview as well. I can understand Shearer's frustration with Barton. Regardless of Barton's reputation, a club fighting off relegation needs all it's players available. He can be a match winner even as a substitute but has proven again that he only cares about himself. I still think they can get at 6 points out of Middlesbrough and Fulham and maybe a draw at Villa

Well, I agree that a club needs all their players, but I would've dropped him after yesterday. He's a dirty player and a liabilty - as we've seen. He was told to keep calm and he didn't, and no club should have to gamble with someone like him. There was simply no need for that tackle. You have to feel for the club and the fans, but when players like him don't take heed of the amount of warnings - or chances - that they've been given, they shouldn't be expected to stay on. Or have that wage packet.

I hope they get something out of Middlesborough and Fulham, though, Middlesborough aren't doing too well, either. If Sunderland lose any more games it could be all three north-east teams out the premier league.

Exactly. You have to feel for Newcastle, but if their players aren't fighting for them like they ought to be, how can you be sympathetic? I really feel for the fans, and the club as a whole, but I can't be sympathetic towards players like Barton. He's been given chance after chance, and, yet, it never sinks in.

Barton's not a Newcastle player. He's just another mercenary. We have too many of them.

Shearer is going to make an amazing manager - he hasn't put a foot wrong so far. Contrast him to Keane - worlds apart.

I'm sometimes an optimist but I've more or less given up. There aren't enough games left and the Mancs need to lose 2 or draw 2 and lose 1 etc. It' ain't gonna happen. Their last gasp goal against Villa a few weeks back was the killing point, plus the damn international break (when the Mancs were wobbling) gave them some breathing space.

Shame, as Liverpool have played probably the best football this season and been involved in some amazingly thrilling games.............but will end up with nothing. Oh well.

Barton's not a Newcastle player. He's just another mercenary. We have too many of them.

Shearer is going to make an amazing manager - he hasn't put a foot wrong so far. Contrast him to Keane - worlds apart.

Have to agree with you about Shearer Kneb. The only question I have is whether or not he'll have enough money to work with. Plenty of good managers have gone by the wayside due to lack of funds. Mind you, there have been plenty who have squandered fortunes as well and not had any success. Keane being one :D

I'm sometimes an optimist but I've more or less given up. There aren't enough games left and the Mancs need to lose 2 or draw 2 and lose 1 etc. It' ain't gonna happen. Their last gasp goal against Villa a few weeks back was the killing point, plus the damn international break (when the Mancs were wobbling) gave them some breathing space.

Shame, as Liverpool have played probably the best football this season and been involved in some amazingly thrilling games.............but will end up with nothing. Oh well.

Liverpool have played some great stuff but so have United and Arsenal as well. I've been lucky this season to have seen my fair share of the Premiership. The gap between the top 4 and the rest is still too large but there have been some great games.

Liverpool have played some great stuff but so have United and Arsenal as well. I've been lucky this season to have seen my fair share of the Premiership.

I don't think either Utd or Arsenal have been involved in as many thrilling games as Liverpool this season. Even when Utd went on that long winning streak the games were actually pretty mundane.

Even though I'm biased I think Liverpool have been the standout team this season in regards to entertainment. Shame they'll likely win nowt for all their efforts. It's certainly no longer 'boring Liverpool'.

I don't think either Utd or Arsenal have been involved in as many thrilling games as Liverpool this season. Even when Utd went on that long winning streak the games were actually pretty mundane.

Even though I'm biased I think Liverpool have been the standout team this season in regards to entertainment. Shame they'll likely win nowt for all their efforts. It's certainly no longer 'boring Liverpool'.

IMO, it's still important to play good football. We all want our clubs to win things but I still want to watch teams that can play. Liverpool is a club that does and I'll watch any game they're involved in.

Newcastle during the first Keegan era were another team that alway's tried to play.

Archived