England

leddy

Wonderful, but what does that have to do with the little chat me and Bonham are having here? :huh:

Nothing its just al little chat we are having <_< and thay metioned English cider so it was related to the thread being England .

Nothing its just al little chat we are having <_< and thay metioned English cider so it was related to the thread being England .

Calm down leddy, I was just wondering why she had to quote my post. :huh:

...not that it's the first completely illogical thing she's even one on this board.

Calm down leddy, I was just wondering why she had to quote my post. :huh:

...not that it's the first completely illogical thing she's even one on this board.

I don't need calming I was just replying to your post !!! :blink::)

Well done to non league Havant and Waterlooville today in the cup for getting a draw at League club Swansea !! They will be in the hat for the 4th round and a chance of one of the big boys !!

Well done to non league Havant and Waterlooville today in the cup for getting a draw at League club Swansea !! They will be in the hat for the 4th round and a chance of one of the big boys !!

Who do you support leddy?

Arsenal fan over here.

Quite pleased with Arsenal this season :).

Who do you support leddy?

Arsenal fan over here.

Hi well I think you will now ignore me when I tell you :rolleyes: as i support the team in 2nd place in the league B) . I know i am a southener so i will get the old flack of Supporters coming from outside Manchester :) . I did however live about a mile away from Old Trafford for three years and use to go to matches !! I did go toThe F.A Cup semi final replay of 1999 when we won the treble !! The classic against your team when Bergkamp missed a penelty in the last min, Roy Keane getting sent off and Giggs scoring that amazing goal which has to be one of the greatest goals ever !!

It was a cool game and we all went through so many emotions, I was ready to go once Bergkamp scored, but amazingly it was saved !!

My mate at work is and Arsenal supporter and has seen them 3 times this year !!

Anyway differences aside as I have said before on this forum we support the same team here in LED ZEPPELIN :D

Ah god... a Man U supporter..... go away :P.

Yeah mate I remember that FA Cup match, watched it on the telly, I still remember how I felt when Bergkamp missed the penalty... devastated.

Though we have won the FA Cup a few times since then.

Now I just want to us to win the Premier League, bring back the memories of us in 2003 where we were pretty much unstoppable!!

Guess your happy that Man U beat Villa tonight!

It's starting to look like our teams will be play each other in the FA Cup. Arsenal have got Burnley later today!

Anyway as you said at least we both support Led Zeppelin, you've been lucky enough to see them as well!

Arsenal fan over here.

And here! :)

Yeah, it's been a great season so far. Another testing time coming up though with Toure, Eboue & Song off on international duty.

Yeah thats a worry ain't it.

I was hoping Van Persie would also be back from injury soon.

But overall the player thats really important is Fabregas.

He seems to be the key at winning games at the moment, he's our playmaker.

Nice to see a fellow Arsenal fan on the board :)

FA Cup results:

Aston Villa 0-2 Man Utd

Blackburn 1-4 Coventry

Bolton 0-1 Sheff Utd

Bristol City 1-2 Middlesbrough

Chasetown 1-3 Cardiff

Chelsea 1-0 QPR

Everton 0-1 Oldham

Huddersfield 2-1 Birmingham

Ipswich 0-1 Portsmouth

Sunderland 0-3 Wigan

Swansea 1-1 Havant and Waterlooville

Tottenham 2-2 Reading

West Ham 0-0 Man City

Quite surprised at some of those results.

Ah god... a Man U supporter..... go away :P.

Yeah mate I remember that FA Cup match, watched it on the telly, I still remember how I felt when Bergkamp missed the penalty... devastated.

Though we have won the FA Cup a few times since then.

Now I just want to us to win the Premier League, bring back the memories of us in 2003 where we were pretty much unstoppable!!

Guess your happy that Man U beat Villa tonight!

It's starting to look like our teams will be play each other in the FA Cup. Arsenal have got Burnley later today!

Anyway as you said at least we both support Led Zeppelin, you've been lucky enough to see them as well!

Yes you had an amazing team in 2003 and the battles we have had in the last ten years have been the best games, then Chelsea reared its ugly head a few years back and somehow the tension has gone alittle bit over our games (I think anyway). I am glad we did it last year but I would give you the league if we could get our hands on the European Cup again or Champs league as it is now !!

:)

And here! :)

Yeah, it's been a great season so far. Another testing time coming up though with Toure, Eboue & Song off on international duty.

Hey not you too :D and we were getting on fine in the Purple thread :)

Yeah thats a worry ain't it.

I was hoping Van Persie would also be back from injury soon.

But overall the player thats really important is Fabregas.

He seems to be the key at winning games at the moment, he's our playmaker.

Nice to see a fellow Arsenal fan on the board :)

Yeah, likewise!

I don't think it'll be long before Van Persie is back, Wenger reckons he'll be okay for the Birmingham game next Saturday.

I'm going to the Stoke v Newcastle match later today. Hoping Stoke can cause a bit of a shock.

Hey enjoy the game, I will watch the highlights on MOTD tomorrow night !! Aladyce could be out if your lot win !! You might just do it !!!

:D You can blame my Dad for that! It's a family tradition, my Grandad was a gooner too. :)

Thats ok I remember when I was seven my grandad Buying me an arsenal shirt even though i was a utd supporter, I think he thought all shirts in red were utd, doh :) I have a picture of me wearing it as I still use too !! :)

Ugh, I hate footy.

You mean in general, or do want me to be particular?

Both if you can. :P

Calm down leddy, I was just wondering why she had to quote my post.

She does that a lot. I don't get her...

I am glad we did it last year but I would give you the league if we could get our hands on the European Cup again or Champs league as it is now !!

Can't see that happening. Like Arsenal and Chelsea, Man Utd just haven't got what it takes to win in Europe.

Liverpool are the best bet. They seem to come into their own out of all the English clubs in that competition. I expect Liverpool to go the furthest again this year too. There is something about European nights at Anfield that drives the club on. Of course, the legacy and history also helps. It's the same with AC Milan in Italy. They aren't the best Italian domestic side but in Europe it seems to be their forte and destiny to do well in the CL.

It wouldn't surprise me at all if Liverpool and Milan meet again in the final for part 3 LOL.

Archived