Hi I am new

Scarlett

hey scarlett whats shakin babes. :kiss:

That's nice Georgia.

Okay Ledwallet,lol,how are you?i am fine today.Just drinking a beer actually.I am thinking about buyng this trailor that a friend of mine has.he is selling it so i think I am going to buy it.

he's selling it for 2000,and i can make an investment of about 1000 dollars!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I can use the money in a couple of years.Just keep it tiday and clean.It's quite of a resposnibility,but I think i can handle it.I am a little worrie though I don't have a boyfriend so i have noone to depend on.But I have a couple of friends that can help me if I run into problems if the engine breaks down.

Today I am just going to look at it with some friends I know that will help me out later this afternoon.

What are you doing today ledwallet.you didn't answer my question yes or no?

I am from los Angeles ,Ca.I loved Led Zeppelin since I was in 7th grade.

I hung around with the older crowd.I especially liked Jimmy the way he played.he is so sexy too.

I can't wait to get to know you guys.

Welcome to the board Scarlett.

I hope to travel to the states around this time next year if i convince my football team to go there on our end of season trip.

Hoprfully i will get to tour around the place especially Death Valley, Barker Ranch & Myers Ranch just to see those places so often talked about in Helter Skelter.

Getting there on a Harley Sportster might be the way to go.

Anyway enjoy your stay & post away.

Welcome to the board Scarlett.

I hope to travel to the states around this time next year if i convince my football team to go there on our end of season trip.

Hoprfully i will get to tour around the place especially Death Valley, Barker Ranch & Myers Ranch just to see those places so often talked about in Helter Skelter.

Getting there on a Harley Sportster might be the way to go.

Anyway enjoy your stay & post away.

yes i watch the game that they played in London.

the patriots and i forgot the other team.

The patriots won and they are my favorite team of course that's where I am from new england.

have a good time.thanks.

yes i watch the game that they played in London.

the patriots and i forgot the other team.

The patriots won and they are my favorite team of course that's where I am from new england.

have a good time.thanks.

Scarlett, my footy team is the Coogee Dolphins that play Rugby League.

Rugby League has a small following in the states atm but there is a game at Jacksonville on Australia Day ( January 26th ) between my NRL team South Sydney who are part owned by Russell Crowe & the English champions Leeds.

Hopefully that will boost the games profile in America & assist the American competition gain some popularity.

Scarlett, my footy team is the Coogee Dolphins that play Rugby League.

Rugby League has a small following in the states atm but there is a game at Jacksonville on Australia Day ( January 26th ) between my NRL team South Sydney who are part owned by Russell Crowe & the English champions Leeds.

Hopefully that will boost the games profile in America & assist the American competition gain some popularity.

I hope so too.

I am from los Angeles ,Ca.I loved Led Zeppelin since I was in 7th grade.

I hung around with the older crowd.I especially liked Jimmy the way he played.he is so sexy too.

I can't wait to get to know you guys.

Archived