Merry Christmas LZ Forum dwellers!!!!

rm2551

It's Christmas Hump Day in America...Wednesday on Christmas week. Less than 48 hours to go.

Who is ready for Friday? Who is ready to collapse? Who procrastinated and will have to spend Thursday and Friday among the barbarian hordes doing their last-minute Christmas shopping?

Merry Christmas (Happy Christmas! for our forum pals in the English Empire) to one and all. Happy Festivus, too! 

Peaceful blessings and warm wishes for a Happy New Year! May 2016 be a prosperous one for you...and maybe one with some new Jimmy Page music.

Who is ready for Friday? Who is ready to collapse? Who procrastinated and will have to spend Thursday and Friday among the barbarian hordes doing their last-minute Christmas shopping?

Shit, we were ready over a month ago (we have to send so many gifts overseas and to the States that we have to be done shopping by the beginning of December otherwise nobody will get their gifts until fucking Valentine's Day :lol: ) I know people who put everything Christmas related off to the last minute and I have no sympathy for them. None. 

Got my sister-in-law and her two brats here for the holidays. Actually the kids aren't that bad, we took 'em to see the new Star Wars movie the other night, even though my wife's eleven year old nephew was bitching about the lack of video games at our house (I told him he was lucky we had a TV and a DVD player- for many years my wife and I went without both and didn't really miss them, truth be told). I am tempted to pull my old thirty ought six out of the closet and take nephew out into the woods behind our house: "Here, you want a first person shooter? Try this!" but I won't. At least my niece in law is only nine and has been helping her mom and my wife out with the holiday baking (among other goodies, my wife does a killer shortbread cookie!) Other than them, we are not having a goddamn houseful of people for Xmas dinner this year...probably for the first year in five years, at least. Kinda nice, actually. We're not big turkey people, so I got a big old roast beast going in the oven Friday afternoon. Only problem with having kids in the house is that my wife and I have to smoke our shit outside :lol: 

All told, '15 wasn't that bad a year. Business was good, the missus and I still have our health, and for a change nobody close to us croaked. Can't bitch too much, I s'pose...

So to my fellow forum freaks, Merry Fuckin' Christmas, and all the best in 2016! And a note to EVSD or any of those goddamn tape hoarders: let's have one of the Missing Seven '77 shows this year, shall we?!

Edited by Nutrocker

Merry Christmas / Happy Holidays. All the best for 2016.

Time to finish my shopping, lol.  :santa:

(Found this old artwork I did about 10 years ago for the website intro on the l-z.com site.)

lzcom_xmas.thumb.jpg.1eb37d7b8c2a67e623c

Merry Xmas to all!  And please let us know where Jimmy and Robert will be spending the holiday!:drinks:Love the artwork.  Right out of Currier and Ives

I would like to wish everyone on this awesome and mighty Led Zeppelin Forum a "Merry Christmas" and a "Happy New Year".   Especially Sam for making this all possible for all of us. 

This includes the most powerful and most influential musicians of all-time:  James Patrick Page, John Baldwin and Robert Anthony Plant. 

Edited by kingzoso