Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Sign in to follow this  
Walter

UFC

Getting ready for tonight's title fight between "Cowboy" Cerrone and Rafael dos Anjos on FOX.

That was a quick one...dos Anjos wins in 66 seconds to retain his title.

That was a quick one...dos Anjos wins in 66 seconds to retain his title.

Hardly worth the anticipation. :(

Hardly worth the anticipation. :(

True, redrum.  Do you think they stopped it too early?  Even though he wasn't hitting back, Cerrone was blocking a lot of those punches - especially after he was taken down to the mat.

True, redrum.  Do you think they stopped it too early?  Even though he wasn't hitting back, Cerrone was blocking a lot of those punches - especially after he was taken down to the mat.

I didn't see it, but it's like other matches where it's over so quick.

1 hour ago, cryingbluerain said:

Was this part of the McGregor thing last night? My brothers are huge fans of that stuff and they went to watch it at a friend's house where the pizza and beer were flowing. I didn't see it but when I got off work I could see it playing on the tv screens at all of the nearby pubs. One place had tarps put up so that people walking by could not see the screens. Cheapskates, haha.

When I got home all I heard about was the crazy aftermath that supposedly happened.

24 minutes ago, Strider said:

Was this part of the McGregor thing last night? My brothers are huge fans of that stuff and they went to watch it at a friend's house where the pizza and beer were flowing. I didn't see it but when I got off work I could see it playing on the tv screens at all of the nearby pubs. One place had tarps put up so that people walking by could not see the screens. Cheapskates, haha.

When I got home all I heard about was the crazy aftermath that supposedly happened.

Yeah, we were watching at one of my buddies house. The punch that dude, “Black Beast”, was insane! And then came the interview after... “Why’d you take your pants off?”  BB - “My balls were hot!” and then it got even crazier!  :hysterical:

The post fight Russian bullshit was wild. Typical. 

38 minutes ago, Walter said:

Yeah, we were watching at one of my buddies house. The punch that dude, “Black Beast”, was insane! And then came the interview after... “Why’d you take your pants off?”  BB - “My balls were hot!” and then it got even crazier!  :hysterical:

The post fight Russian bullshit was wild. Typical. 

As my brother said "Drunk Russians and drunk Irish...what could go wrong?"