A Lousy Sunday

redrum

Thanks again guys. I'm using it right now and it doesn't look like he was even able to get into it after I checked the history. The police told me I'll be getting a court summons soon. He was a local yokel (dumb ass) and hopefully, if he had any other stolen stuff the owners will also get theirs back. 

Good news guys. A Great Tuesday. :)

They caught the guy today and got my computer back. I was out of town and get to pick it up tomorrow.

I just wanted to thank you all for the support and I'm still amazed that they even got it back. ^_^

dummy prob tried to pawn it...first place cops notify is pawn shops when stuff like that is stolen.  Glad you got it back!  Unfortunately losers like him are such petty thieves, the courts give them almost no jail time, so he'll be back at it in short order.

Very happy for you, redrum! Now you have two computers - what will you do? Glad that things worked out in the best possible way they could have. Storybook ending, really. You almost never hear of both the thief getting caught and people getting their items back. What a nice beginning to 2016 :) 

dummy prob tried to pawn it...first place cops notify is pawn shops when stuff like that is stolen.  Glad you got it back!  Unfortunately losers like him are such petty thieves, the courts give them almost no jail time, so he'll be back at it in short order.

This is true. The cops said that he just layed it aside because he couldn't get in. haha. Jerk wad.

Very happy for you, redrum! Now you have two computers - what will you do? Glad that things worked out in the best possible way they could have. Storybook ending, really. You almost never hear of both the thief getting caught and people getting their items back. What a nice beginning to 2016 :) 

Thanks Patrycja. I sent the new computer back. I really don't need the debt of another monthly payment.

It is a good feeling to get it back. I'm going to send a letter to the local paper praising the Enumclaw police. :)

Thats good to hear man.... usually you're shit outta luck. Too bad you couldnt track the POS down yourself:guns:

He's lucky because I do have a carry permit. I wouldn't shoot, but sure would like to have seen his reaction if I did draw a bead on him. :lol:

Archived