Unused tickets

Dommmo

8 hours ago, Sems Fir said:

I agree with Steve anywhere between $150 to $225 and his estimate is a good idea.  Now for the cool part of the post.  I also have an unused 07/23/77 ticket.  It's the next sequential number.  The tickets were most likely purchased together.  I tried to take an image utilizing a mirror.  Hopefully you can make out the 139719.  I also have an unused 07/24/77 as well.

072317myticket25c_zpsxdxp6dd2.jpg

Robert

www.anextranickel.com

That is pretty cool Robert! When I picked this up, I was hoping to find a BASS style because that is what I had for the show, I'm pretty sure, long time ago! It is also prettier, but I was curious which version they sold more of, probably BASS I would think. We used to get on the phone, and call BASS directly to even find out about bay area shows. I really can't remember where we went to buy our bay area tickets, I lived in Carson City NV. Maybe at Tahoe, I'll have to ask some of my old high school friends.

Another option is to hold on to them and see them increase in value (as long as there’s not a massive dump of “collectible” tickets flooding the market this (50th Anniversary) year. All the best.

R😎

8 minutes ago, reids said:

Another option is to hold on to them and see them increase in value (as long as there’s not a massive dump of “collectible” tickets flooding the market this (50th Anniversary) year. All the best.

R😎

Good point, October 25th was the first date they played as Led Zeppelin I believe.

3 minutes ago, MRBILL said:

Good point, October 25th was the first date they played as Led Zeppelin I believe.

September is actual Anniversary date as It was stated their 50th celebration of release(s) will roll out then. 

R😎

Edited by reids

• 2 years later...
On 5/7/2020 at 7:01 PM, Katherine said:

Hello; in one of my old scrapbooks, I just found two unused tickets for the cancelled July 30, 1977 show at the  New Orleans Superdome. Does anyone know if these are sought after? Thanks.

Any you post a picture of them? 

Well, that was bizarre. The op Dommmo makes a strange assumption and reaction to SAJ's post and flies the coop. Way to kill your own thread, Dommmo.

Steve, I'm with you...I can't make heads or tails what his problem with your post was.

On 5/8/2020 at 3:01 AM, Katherine said:

Hello; in one of my old scrapbooks, I just found two unused tickets for the cancelled July 30, 1977 show at the  New Orleans Superdome. Does anyone know if these are sought after? Thanks.

They are collectible. 

1 hour ago, Strider said:

Well, that was bizarre. The op Dommmo makes a strange assumption and reaction to SAJ's post and flies the coop. Way to kill your own thread, Dommmo.

Steve, I'm with you...I can't make heads or tails what his problem with your post was.

I went back to read it again. I think it was failed attempt at humor on his part.

• 10 months later...

I found my missing unused ticket from April 13, 1977. At the St.Paul Civic Center. I paid $8.50 for it. In wondering what it's worth. I concluded it should be worth what they would charge today if Zeppelin got back together and did another concert!