Jump to content

Today's Led Zeppelin Words of Wisdom


Airship Pilot

Recommended Posts

Is the new world rising from the shambles of the old

If we could just join hands

If we could just join hands

If we could just join.

 

I'm telling you now

The greatest thing you ever can do now

Is trade a smile with someone who's blue now

It's very easy just a..

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, Ddladner said:

Upon us all, a little rain must fall.

It's just a little rain.

That is a very good one.  However, I do think that Robert sings, "Just a little rain" and not the "It's".  I could be wrong.  Good post regardless.   

Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 hours ago, kingzoso said:

That is a very good one.  However, I do think that Robert sings, "Just a little rain" and not the "It's".  I could be wrong.  Good post regardless.   

Yeah, not sure. I removed the line as it is the first line that really has the words of wisdom, IMO. ;) 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

17 hours ago, eminence said:

Great idea, but try to keep it only about Led Zeppelin unlike the mislabeled today in Led Zeppelin history thread.

 

^Hi eminence, PM sent.

 

Back on topic:

Why don't you take a good look at yourself and describe what you see,
And Baby, Baby, Baby, do you like it?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

12 hours ago, Kiwi_Zep_Fan87 said:

And if you feel that you can't go on. And your will's sinkin' low
Just believe and you can't go wrong.
In the light you will find the road.

This is one of my all-time favorite Led Zeppelin/Robert Plant verses from my all-time favorite Led Zeppelin song:  "In the Light". 

Here's another:  "Standing on a hill in my mountain of dreams, telling myself its not as hard, hard, hard as it seems"...

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Led Zeppelin's Words of Wisdom for January 20th, 2016 

"I know what it means to be alone, I sure do wish I was at home."

After my divorce four years ago (which was without anger and too much turmoil) and I moved out, I really missed seeing my two sons every day as I

had done for the last 18 years.  That's what this line from "Good Times, Bad Times" makes me think about.  I only live five miles away and I see them

pretty often.  My Christmas present from them this year was for the three of us to go see Jason Bonham's Led Zeppelin Experience.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Take no offense to this, but you just created the same topic just yesterday minus the date.  And I am currently the last person to post another "words of wisdom" lyric just about 20 minutes ago. 

Edited to add:  I do not think that you need to create a new topic for "wow" every single day.  I believe, and am sure, many others would agree with me on this. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 hours ago, kingzoso said:

Take no offense to this, but you just created the same topic just yesterday minus the date.  And I am currently the last person to post another "words of wisdom" lyric just about 20 minutes ago. 

Edited to add:  I do not think that you need to create a new topic for "wow" every single day.  I believe, and am sure, many others would agree with me on this. 

Merged and moved to Newbies section.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 1/21/2016 at 11:07 AM, kingzoso said:

This is one of my all-time favorite Led Zeppelin/Robert Plant verses from my all-time favorite Led Zeppelin song:  "In the Light". 

Here's another:  "Standing on a hill in my mountain of dreams, telling myself its not as hard, hard, hard as it seems"...

Mine too, kingzoso! :D And you just quoted one of my favourite lines from Going To California! Such beautiful lyrics! :wub: 

I think you might like these lyrics too:

So anytime somebody needs you, don't let them down, although it grieves you,
Some day you'll need someone like they do, looking for what you knew.

Mmm, I'm telling you now, The greatest thing you ever can do now,
Is trade a smile with someone who's blue now, It's very easy just...

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 4 weeks later...

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

×
×
  • Create New...