When will Plant retire?

Flares

Retire? Have you not heard about the direction of Robert's new album? Once again this musical chameleon is changing colors as his recent friendship with the infamous King Diamond has resulted in the two of them booking studio time and writing together. From what is being reported his new direction is Manic Nirvana meets King Diamond's Abigail with a metal / folk fusion feel and Richie Blackmore on guitar. It is supposed to be a concept album based on the current American political landscape with the main theme being Donald Trump. They were wrapping up the album until Sarah Palin endorsed him which resulted in them recording another epic song called, "Sarah Shot Don's Presidential Campaign in the Dick." 

5 hours ago, IpMan said:

Retire? Have you not heard about the direction of Robert's new album? Once again this musical chameleon is changing colors as his recent friendship with the infamous King Diamond has resulted in the two of them booking studio time and writing together. From what is being reported his new direction is Manic Nirvana meets King Diamond's Abigail with a metal / folk fusion feel and Richie Blackmore on guitar. It is supposed to be a concept album based on the current American political landscape with the main theme being Donald Trump. They were wrapping up the album until Sarah Palin endorsed him which resulted in them recording another epic song called, "Sarah Shot Don's Presidential Campaign in the Dick." 

I'm all for whatever puts a stop to the North African shit.

20 hours ago, IpMan said:

Your desperately impulsive need to inject politics everywhere is eclipsed only by your unfortunate lack of comedic sensibility.  Leave Palin to Tina Fey and politics to Yahoo News. You could at least aim for the Ramble On forum.

23 hours ago, Badgeholder Still said:

Your desperately impulsive need to inject politics everywhere is eclipsed only by your unfortunate lack of comedic sensibility.  Leave Palin to Tina Fey and politics to Yahoo News. You could at least aim for the Ramble On forum.

It was just a joke, lighten up will ya.

29 minutes ago, IpMan said:

It was just a joke, lighten up will ya.

I gave you the light version. Consider it a friendly wake up call for your material.

Robert Plant will be done when he no longer has a muse to follow. Reflecting on the dynamic turns his career has taken, i'll be surprised if that day comes.

1 hour ago, Badgeholder Still said:

I gave you the light version. Consider it a friendly wake up call for your material.

Robert Plant will be done when he no longer has a muse to follow. Reflecting on the dynamic turns his career has taken, i'll be surprised if that day comes.

You are anything but friendly, but, to each their own.

Archived