Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
AndyBirger

Hey, fellas

Hey, what's up. I'm Andy, an 18 year old from the cold north. Love Zeppelin, they're one of my personal Big 3. I also love playing guitar, Whole Lotta Love was one of the first riffs I learned.  Anyway, this seems like a cool place and I'm looking forward to interesting conversation and fun times. Cheers! 

On 2/14/2016 at 3:10 PM, AndyBirger said:

Hey, what's up. I'm Andy, an 18 year old from the cold north. Love Zeppelin, they're one of my personal Big 3. I also love playing guitar, Whole Lotta Love was one of the first riffs I learned.  Anyway, this seems like a cool place and I'm looking forward to interesting conversation and fun times. Cheers! 

Welcome to the club, we love Zeppelin to bits but we also love all sorts of stuff. Great guitar in your pic by the way, it's looks awesome, love Gibson!!!