2016 NFL Thread

Walter

1 hour ago, paul carruthers said:

Rick, I know you have your "AFC West" theory--so here goes my Bills theory. Everytime I pick them to win, they almost always lose, motherfuckers....

:P

They won bitches!!!!!  I won every game vs the spread.  I picked Tampa out right.  Only one that slipped by me were the Bears.  I now need Rams and NE.  Ne is my eliminator pick.  I am pretty confident they will win.  But I am not laying the points.  The Bills won on defense.  McCoy did not return in second half due to a thumb injury of all things?  Maybe Watkins will be ready soon.  Time to kick ass!  We needed this one.   We were banged up but they are now more banged up. Rams were up 7-0 last check.

12 hours ago, paul carruthers said:

No disrespect Sean, but I don't believe anyone had the Raiders being 7-2 after nine games...

Please...why would I think you were being disrespectful? I certainly didn't think they would be 7-2 at this point. Nobody did. Best I was hoping for was a 9-7 season and maybe a shot at the post-season.

20 hours ago, Strider said:

Please...why would I think you were being disrespectful? I certainly didn't think they would be 7-2 at this point. Nobody did. Best I was hoping for was a 9-7 season and maybe a shot at the post-season.

Suck on that fucking leather couch or whatever its made of Strider!!!!!  Eat your shorts!!!  LOL.   Isnt this fun watching your team in a nail biter?   :lol:

Damn.....Have we ever had Thanksgiving games that all mattered ?  That's a heck of a slate tomorrow.  I think my Pussy Cats will prevail over the Vikings.   Both teams are 1-2 in the division so this is a must-win.  I also think we'll make the playoffs, but I don't see us going anywhere.  A good quarterback with some time is going to shred our secondary.   The Packers offensive line is pathetic, and over-all their receivers aren't much better.  I don't see the Pack providing any late season push this year. 

Extra points sure were a problem last week.  I'm surprised the betting crowd isn't complaining about that a bit more.  Sure is easy to make a game a push by innocently shanking one to the right.  Alex Karras wouldn't be happy.

Didn't realize Mexico City was so chilly this time of year.  I wonder how many players and coaches played that game with blown O-rings on their butt-holes.  That food has the potential to ream you !

4 minutes ago, Bong-Man said:

Damn.....Have we ever had Thanksgiving games that all mattered ?  That's a heck of a slate tomorrow.  I think my Pussy Cats will prevail over the Vikings.   Both teams are 1-2 in the division so this is a must-win.  I also think we'll make the playoffs, but I don't see us going anywhere.  A good quarterback with some time is going to shred our secondary.   The Packers offensive line is pathetic, and over-all their receivers aren't much better.  I don't see the Pack providing any late season push this year. 

Extra points sure were a problem last week.  I'm surprised the betting crowd isn't complaining about that a bit more.  Sure is easy to make a game a push by innocently shanking one to the right.  Alex Karras wouldn't be happy.

Didn't realize Mexico City was so chilly this time of year.  I wonder how many players and coaches played that game with blown O-rings on their butt-holes.  That food has the potential to ream you !

I bet the Lions, picked the Lions and to me this is the biggest game the Lions have played on their annual Thanksgiving day game in the 50 yrs I have watched them.  I remember when the Eagles beat them 12-0 on 4 Sam Baker FG's back in 1967 to tell you how long I have watched.  In the mud.  The Lions can take control of this division.  I like Stafford over Bradford

On 11/22/2016 at 0:52 PM, Walter said:

I read where Oakland and the Ronnie Lott group have reached a deal to build a new stadium to keep the Raiders there.  Yay for Raider nation and the rest of the NFL for that matter.

Crossing my fingers.

Detroit has been behind in the 4th quarter of every game this season yet somehow are 6-4. That doesn't bode well for the playoffs. Eventually, your luck catches up with you. Damn, Bong-Man, how do you survive all those nailbiters? 

NFL Rookie of the Year: Zeke or Dak?

On 11/22/2016 at 0:52 PM, Walter said:

I read where Oakland and the Ronnie Lott group have reached a deal to build a new stadium to keep the Raiders there.  Yay for Raider nation and the rest of the NFL for that matter.

Ronnie Lott?? It'll be interesting to see where they build it. Hopefully, in a better part of town.

Archived