2016 NFL Thread

Walter

They only lost to Baltimore by 1 last week (after going for 2 at the end of the game for the win) in Baltimore.  Don't let their record fool you, the Eagles aren't far from being a playoff team.  They will probably beat Dallas next week, in Philly.  

1 hour ago, Walter said:

They only lost to Baltimore by 1 last week (after going for 2 at the end of the game for the win) in Baltimore.  Don't let their record fool you, the Eagles aren't far from being a playoff team.  They will probably beat Dallas next week, in Philly.  

They probably will...I can't see zeek, dak, dez  or Sean Lee playing more that the first quarter. 

21 minutes ago, zepscoda said:

They probably will...I can't see zeek, dak, dez  or Sean Lee playing more that the first quarter. 

Yep plus Lawrence, Thornton, Mo Clay, Scandrick, etc will get a nice rest to get healthy on defense.  Tyron Smith needs some rest too.  The player who I hope for a title run the most is Jason Witten.  Arguably the greatest Cowboys' player and just a great man.  

Btw, weed head Randy Gregory is back this week.  I thought he was suspended for like the next decade, but nope he's back and will be playing a bunch Monday night, according to Jerrah.  Sanchez will be Dak's replacement during the rest of the regular season.  Romo is playoffs only.

Just saw Todd Bowles was admitted to the hospital and did not accompany the team to NE.

Well...so much for the Raiders playoff prospects. With Derek Carr out for the rest of the year with a broken leg (fibula), it's doom and gloom in Raider land.

Fuck...first time in playoffs since 2002 and Raiders are sunk before it even begins.

1 hour ago, Strider said:

Well...so much for the Raiders playoff prospects. With Derek Carr out for the rest of the year with a broken leg (fibula), it's doom and gloom in Raider land.

Fuck...first time in playoffs since 2002 and Raiders are sunk before it even begins.

That really sucks. Lockett on Seattle broke his leg too.

On 12/25/2016 at 3:07 AM, Strider said:

Is the backup that bad?  I mean, I am sure they will show up  The Pegula's have more heart than to fire Rex Ryan on Xmas day.  But I believe the news will come down after the game at the Jets.  How poetic is that?  

So glad Rex and his brother are history in Buffalo.  That team deserves better.  

So bummed about Derek Carr's injury.  What a blow to a great Raiders team. 

My Vikings have been putrid since starting 5-0.  Too many injuries to the O-line and the Defense stays on the field too long. 

If it's not a Cowboys v. Patriots Superbowl, I will be surprised.   That being said, the Chiefs are looking mighty fine in the AFC. 

12 hours ago, paul carruthers said:

It's late December, creeping up to New Years and the Dolphins are in the tournament. Just have to wait on seeding now....  :cheer:

And NE is crazy playing Brady today in my opinion. But they will.   They just showed Suh walking into the stadium on his cell and said "he will be hunting Brady"  on NFL network.  That guy is an animal.  If he gets to Brady, I would be worried if I were a NE fan

5 minutes ago, Bong-Man said:

Going to the game tonight, so I guess I have to keep my attitude in check and prepare to lose my voice.   I like the back-door, so GO GIANTS !! 

Why don't you get a set of stones and cheer for your team?  For Gods sake!   Go LIONS!!!!  That is what you should be saying just like I am. I say Matt Stafford can take this Green Bay team down.  The lions need to play D like they did in New Orleans.  If they do that, they win.  

Archived