CLASSIC ROCK MAGAZINE DEC. 2007 ISSUE 113

The Rover

m_2bf2b1d2df48ece9ee25dcbf899c9a54.jpg

The December 2007 issue of Classic Rock Magazine, Issue 113, is now out at Barnes & Noble in the US.

It has a "Led Zeppelin III" style cover on this issue.

The back cover has a full page add for the Mothership.

It has reviews of The Mothership and a guest review of TSRTS DVD by Jason Bonham.

Lots of recollections by famous musicians and others for this issue.

An Exclusive Interview with Jimmy on the Reunion, with pictures by Ross Halfin.

And lots of vintage pics from the early days.

CHECK IT OUT ! !

(If a thread has already been started on this -- too bad -- I Topic searched "Classic Rock" and got no hits.)

The Jan. 2008 issue is already out in the UK. But the Dec. 2007 Issue just hit the stands in the US..... but it's worth the wait for it's good journalism, as American Music journalism is all about big corporate acts...Justin Timberlake, and the latest Rap artist, that farts, or blows his nose!!..)

Myself living in the UK I already have that and its well worth a read, I get CRM anyway but the amount of Zepp stuff in it is amazing. Havent got the Jan issue yet, it was supposed to be an issue about the O2 concert and how it was for the band themselves but due to the date change to 10th December I'm not so sure that the Jan issue is like that.

I live here in the U.S. and it is near impossible to find that magazine. Some copy or two are usually available at Barnes And Noble near where I live but they usually arrive beaten up. I think it is the best music magazine of all time. Hands down. I wish that they would cover Michael Jackson though...

Myself living in the UK I already have that and its well worth a read, I get CRM anyway but the amount of Zepp stuff in it is amazing. Havent got the Jan issue yet, it was supposed to be an issue about the O2 concert and how it was for the band themselves but due to the date change to 10th December I'm not so sure that the Jan issue is like that.

Oh I agree... this DEC 2007 issue of Classic Rock Magazine.... is not to be missed ! ! ! ! !

Archived