STAIRWAY 12/10 OPENING SONG

zoso

That's my prediction

Usually the first couple tunes will be short and sweet as the moniter does sound checks. The acoustics of the forum will change as more and more people come in. The first couple tunes are usually energy stompers too to set the mood. But mostly, the moniters will be adjusting the soundboard to match the arenas acoustics as people fill the void.

No one opens a rock concert with a lullyby.

Personally and no offense...We can all probebly hum that tune note for note in our heads at this point.

How about start with some humor....No Quarter, "open the door-turn on the light, yup looks like their home tonight".

My prediction will be "Train Kept a Rollin" as the opening number.

This is supposed to be the very first song they jammed on at Jimmy Pages house and was a Landmark moment in Rock n Roll as well as for the Band. I think it would be a really cool idea and also a nod to Bonzo as well as their roots.

Either way I think Stairway To Heaven will close the show simply because its for Ahmet Ertegun.

RjK

We're Gonna Groove, just to set the agenda for the evening. :D

Whatever else, you KNOW they're gonna play "The Ocean".

"This is a song about you..."

yeah, them and the 20 million other people who wanted to be there!!! :D

I hardly would say that they'd open with it, probley rock and roll or black dog, but any fast paced song I think would just about do it. Noy only that, but the fac tthat Robert usually refuses to do Stairway at all anymore, anyone know if they played it at the tribute concert or where I could get any footage of the concert? Like a preview off of youtube or some radio station website? Thanks and would be much appreciated!

Archived