Stairway & Kundalini releases anyone?

Zzenn

Hello, my name is Zzenn and I have been a fan of the 'current of Zep' since around the age of 10, I'm now 52. My spiritual journey became strangely entwined with Zeppelin, specifically with the song "Stairway to Heaven." I published a book on the crazy synchronicities I experienced which culminated in a full kundalini release while listening to 'Stairway'. This lasted 5 weeks, bringing me through some very very odd experiences with the lyrics of that song. I wonder if anyone has had experiences along the same lines. The release happened the weekend of the fire in Sedona AZ where their were rings of smoke through the trees and the stores were all closed to name a few strange coincidences. The timing of the whole thing was so extreme that I had to write a book on it. It seems to me that the 'essence' of the current of Zep was always about magick and activating the kundalini in humanity . . . so, I got the pearl and many other secrets. I hope this topic is of some interest.

Well I do think or feel that it is quite obvious that Stairway to Heaven is about true metaphysical spirituality and expanding consciousness, ascending past materialistic existence, possibly past organized religion and belief systems and discovering what has been termed finding your true self or your higher self, becoming more self aware, intuitive, deep, wiser, rational, more loving, discovering that God is all around us(energetically, our stairway lies on the whispering wind) that we are all connected with what you could call god energy(our bodies are truly temples), metaphysically, rather than a supreme being with belief system that we must surrender free will to and fear (I completely support and respect anyones religious beliefs though and believe there are truths in nearly all of them and i find great interest in all of them as well). We are all connected to what has been termed a cosmic consciousness, and interconnected by what researchers term mass consciousness. It's just a matter of discovering all of this through the study of ancient cultures, texts, hieroglyphs, and a multitude of religious texts as well as religious and sometimes occultic symbolism. Even through science. There is science and studies that support what I refer to over the past century, most notably when you research the studies and information surrounding the pineal gland, subjects or theories such as mass consciousness, what has become known as the god particles, the electromagnetic energy fields found through space, the theories on the multiverse in quantum physics. Even just studies on how important walking in the woods and being in nature is for the brain, health and spirituality. This is a very deep topic that might sound nonsensical or taboo to some but even if you are a doubter of even just intuition or anything remotely spiritual, it is obviously interesting.

So when you do all of that kind of research in to the occultic, esoteric,the metaphysical,  some religions and even history you can totally see that lyrically Stairway is a very spiritual song, aNd the music is almost like a cosmic display of consciousness, or of human history, there are different sounds from so many different eras and from different cultures, with different instruments, different sounds, the music  very organic sounding, the intro sounds similar to ancient English/Irish medieval sounding folk, mixed with blues and rock. The song has a great climatic energy buildup. The energy and aura surrounding the song is definitely very enchanting and heavy, in a good way, it's a great head changer. I certainly do get a similar feeling as to when I"m meditating and or when I'm walking in a forest, or sitting by a stream in the woods meditating, that feeling of your head humming. I personally do make songs with the attempt of illustrating a great picture in the mind of the listener and in myself, just through the music, this is very meditative and definitely could open the mind when the listener is really in to the song, I also make songs that I think would be very relaxing, spiritual and or easy to meditate to as well. I also think it helps make the music more interesting and creative, at least for me personally. So I could definitely see them, certainly Jimmy, making music with that in mind. That's what he means when he talks about light and shade(illustrating a picture in the mind's eye(pineal gland)) whispering to the thunder(energy and climax). Actually I have came across an interview from a long while back (I'll have to search through my bookmarks) where he states that for him it is all about expanding consciousness. The interview must have been from the early to mid 70's. I believe he was asked about his interest in Crowley.

So with all of that said I could imagine Jimmy writing the song with activating the kundalini, expanding conscious and meditation in mind.

One thing that separated Jimmy and the band from the rest of the music/artists of the time was the kundalini energy in my view. I mean, it was flowing in a number of musicians/bands or at least it was being referred to but I believe Jimmy had it running up his legs. I can tell by the way he was breathing while he played and also the 'raising" of tension and releasing in the music. The symbols and occult connection was unmistakably designed for the release of energy. I don't see that Zeppelin was just entertaining but working or being 'worked' by some very serious magick. I think they reopened the doors to an ancient world that had been shut down within the human bio-imagination . . . I'm talking on a cellular bio-spiritual level. I think the druidic osund ripped open the gates of the natural/mystical world that had been shut by the church (suppression of the psycho-emotional energy in humans). This may sound "out there' esoteric to some but for anyone who has survived the insanity of a Kundalini release from the current of Zeppelin (Spare, Crowley) I'm sure they would get what I'm pointing to. The occult force of Kundalini energy is nothing to mess with so any musician who has it activated is most definitely NOT merely entertaining. When Bonham died and Plant's son died and things fell apart, I believe the current had been released and their job was done. I also believe there's more coming in another form . . . If pressed I'd say the film "The Song Remains the Same" of that New York concert was the peak of their transmission to humanity. I may be wrong about ALL of this but its my sense over 30 some years of involvement. Zeppelin was a real occult band all the way through, not anything like the desperate wanna-be's who craved their glory after the fact. The heavy metal movement after Zep I thought was a joke compared to them. No one has yet touched the current of magick that made Zep. But I would also say that different original amazing artists have graced our ears since then that had their own true magic.

Nemophilist . . Thanks for your thoughts on the esoteric and music.

I'm wondering if anyone else has had a full Kundalini release with the song or even a partial one. What happened to me and the synchronicity around the experience must of happened to someone somewhere. I mean, I would be shocked if I was the only one, as unbelievable as the story is (which almost cost me my sanity) I assume there must be others who got the transmission. Just putting it out there.

Archived