What makes Peter Grant so sexy?

SamG

Lol, not much! Speaking of Pete not looking too great, I always wonder why they included that part in TSRTS where he's telling off the venue managers about the poster sellers... For a movie that's half fantasy sequences and half otherworldly rock concert, what's up with the downer bit of realism? I KNOW the music industry is a bunch of weasels and arseholes, but I didn't really need that displayed to me at that moment. I just want to sit back and watch Jimmy's awesome SIBLY solo, and not think about what a jerk Peter comes off as (even if he's in the right) because he's yelling his head off, and what a bunch of slimy f*cks the rest of them are for trying to pass the buck. This isn't an exposé on the music industry, it's a rock and roll fantasy, dammit! Ok, rant over.

His sarcasm:

"So long as there's an extra nickel to be drained by exploiting Led Zeppelin it's great. The fahking stars and stripes wave on".

My favorite Grantism is what he said the Zep members should do when asked to put their hand prints at Grauman's Chinese Theater in Hollywood. :lol::D

Not sure that Peter's demeanor comes off too well in the film.

I'd rather the film without fantasy sequences frankly.

I love the fantasy sequences! They're cheese-tastic! I'd be more pissed about them if we didn't have the '03 DVD where you can simply see them play like the awesome musicians they are, but as it stands, I think they're lovable in a so-bad-they're-funny way. But back to the sexy, svelte physique of Mr. Grant...

Peter Grant's strength was the way he earnestly tried to protect people from harm, and his honest, straightforward character and demeanor. He shepherded Led Zeppelin and he served as a role model for other managers. He was a trailblazer, a pioneering kind of guy, a sort of Davy Crockett of rock and roll.

I wonder if he was the same Peter Grant who is described in the BBC archives.

www.bbc.co.uk/ww2peopleswar/stories/67/a2238167

Peter Grant collected fine art as well, so he appreciated aesthetics and work of a finer quality. I think he understood the inner workings of the human soul a little bit. He was one of those people who had lived through a lot, and he understood the contrast between war and peace, wealth and poverty, and honesty and corruption.

Where he came from, you had to fight for your rights. He was born under the sign of Aries. I think he may have been one of those king bee types buzzing around your hive. He probably had a Muddy Waters/Tom Jones/James Brown/Hugh Hefner/Merle Haggard/Ted Nugent kind of personality when it came to the ladies.

He thrived in the spring time, April in Paris, when a young man's thoughts turn to love. If the right opportunity was there, he would go for it. His heart was an open book.

Some like it hot, and he would have found Leo and Sagittarius women attractive in every way. Aquarius and Gemini ladies would have appealed to his intellectual side, and Libra social butterflies would have captured his admiring gaze and impressed him with their diplomatic skills.

The Ram is more of a tiger where sex is concerned and, like many other sleek animals, loves the hunt -- that steady pursuit of the ultimate prize. Aries is a physical and fearless lover and is blessed with the stamina to go all night long. They are not afraid to experiment sexually in their quest for pleasure, which means an open-minded lover is a must. The Mile-High Club must have been invented for these folks! It's safe to say that Aries' lover must be able to satisfy, or the Ram will move on. The dominant sexual partner will likely be the Ram, and while eroticism is important, a mental connection is also favored by this sign. As if Aries weren't passionate and demanding enough, they also want to be made to feel secure in a sexual relationship, lest jealousy rear its ugly head.

love.astrology.com

Archived