What sort of Computer do you have ?

coogeeboy

I have 1005 songs… takes 3.9 days to listen to it all. I have lots of videos too -- 76 that take 10.3 hours to watch.

I dont' have any games cos I don't really do that :lol:

I have 2077 songs on mine..... over half of which consists of The Beatles (450), 'Stones (210ish), Queen (150), Led Zeppelin (128), AC/DC (110), The Who (96), and Van Halen and GNR's are in the 50-60 range.

No videos I've heard Firefox can take videos off youtube could anybody enlighten me as to how it's done?

Games (besides music) is what takes up a lot of space on mine.... I need to clean out some of them cause I hardly play them anymore

I have 2077 songs on mine..... over half of which consists of The Beatles (450), 'Stones (210ish), Queen (150), Led Zeppelin (128), AC/DC (110), The Who (96), and Van Halen and GNR's are in the 50-60 range.

No videos I've heard Firefox can take videos off youtube could anybody enlighten me as to how it's done?

Games (besides music) is what takes up a lot of space on mine.... I need to clean out some of them cause I hardly play them anymore

Yes, I use Get Tube to get stuff off youtube with both Firefox and Safari. It's great, so knock yourself out :lol:

I have loads of Zeppelin… 390

Anyway, I will talk to yall later as I am freaking tired. :wave:

Yes, I use Get Tube to get stuff off youtube with both Firefox and Safari. It's great, so knock yourself out :lol:

I have loads of Zeppelin… 390

Anyway, I will talk to yall later as I am freaking tired. :wave:

haha I have basically everything except TSRTS and bootlegs

I'll try to get some stuff off there ha

bye :wave:

I currently have 4058 (31.9 GB) music files on my puter however, I have a lot of music not stored on my computer as well.

All my music files are backed up on gold CD's as well as my pictures.

Backing up is not my favorite chore. :angry:

Video's, music and pictures take up the most storage.

Writing doesn't take up much storage.

shatner-vic20-thumb.jpg

I do my own BASIC programming to do all them interwebs...

AtariBasicExample.png

lol

well my first computer was not as fancy as that one but it was a real computer.

Computers have come a long way.

To save, everything had to be saved to cassette tape....anyway, that is how my first computer worked. :o I don't remember what kind of puter it was off the top of my head now.

Switched from Windows XP to a iMac a couple months ago. B) I love it. Much more quicker than the computer we had before.

ourmac.jpg

Beautiful Mac. Only thing I dislike about Macs is the keyboard and mouse...... especially the mouse

Whenever I can afford to buy one I'll probably get a Mac but for now the old Dell works fine :lol:

The keyboard is thin. Takes awhile to get use to it. I've always had Windows computers before, but made the switch cause my little brother kept on pestering me to get a iMac. :lol:

Yes, it does take quite awhile to get used to when your family computer's keyboard looks like this:

DSCF1168.jpg

And your keyboard is this:

DSCF11622.jpg

• 1 month later...
Am I right, but people who have Mac´s are quite happy with them?

And people who have Gatesworlds running machines aren´t "quite" that happy? :blink:

At home 2 Apple laptops and one iMac

Work Power Mac G5 :rolleyes:

Just a lot of tweaking with the windows. I have a sony vaio it really hasn't been too bad. But I have taken a bite of the apple :)

P1010026.jpg

Archived