Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Sign in to follow this  
borrowed time

Need Advice for What to Buy Please

So,  As per the title, I need help finding some more Zeppelin,  i have the following :

Zeppelin  I,  II,  III.  IV,  Houses of the Holy, Physical Graffiti,  Presence, In Through the Out Door, Coda, The Song Remains the Same,  the 1990 and 1993 boxed sets, The BBC Sessions, No Quarter, and Walking Into Clarksdale.    I also have much of Plant's solo CD's.

I am looking for ideas for my next purchases (new & used) at a local shop that has a pretty full inventory.  Looking for the rambling live shows where Page & Plant cut loose. especially when Plant folds in lyrics from old blues songs into Zepp's songs.  I dont want poor quality recordings done by audience members, just clear stuff please.

Ive heard that the "Avocado" album is good?  what else do I need ?  Please help!   Thank you!

Avocado is very good. Where do I begin?

I would say the Osaka 9.29.71 show is essential and a good starting place for any Zep collection

Edited by bcarter690

I'd be going for 45s, promotional releases, stuff like that...

I would also recommend to get the official dvd, and some dvd rrecordings of the P/P reunion shows (I personally love their 1998 performances).

thanks guys!  Also got a list with descriptions of what seems like a crap ton of the deep cuts and bootlegged stuff from another member here, great having a full "grocery list" of the extra stuff out there!