2016 POTTED PLANT MEMORIAL NFL POOL

Strider

On 11/14/2016 at 4:58 PM, LedZeppfan1977 said:

Never heard that

Well, I've been using it for years. Andy Dalton is a redhead...hence, a ginger. And when it comes to football, especially betting on football, I have certain precepts. One being: Never trust a ginger...meaning redheaded quarterbacks are doom.

I have a similar one about quarterbacks named Blaine, hehe. A 'Blaine' can be a fine teacher or an accountant...but not a quarterback.

New Orleans tonight.....

OMG....I thought it was Thursday....lol

Buffalo
Pittsburgh 
Dallas 
 Detroit 
Indianapolis 
 Kansas City 
Arizona 
NY Giants ( gotta keep winning )
Miami 
New England 
 Seattle 
Washington 
Oakland

Thursday November 17 
New Orleans at Carolina

Sunday November 20 
Buffalo at Cincinnati
Pittsburgh at Cleveland 
Baltimore at Dallas 
Jacksonville at Detroit 
Tennessee at Indianapolis 
Tampa Bay at Kansas City 
Arizona at Minnesota 
Chicago at NY Giants 
Miami at Los Angeles 
New England at San Francisco 
Philadelphia at Seattle 
Green Bay at Washington 

Monday November 21 
Houston vs Oakland

Did I not put my entries in?  Well I picked Carolina on all my ESPN pools but I guess I get a loss?

The rest if I did not pick?

Buffalo  (must win)

Cleveland  (they have to win someday and Pittsburgh has been bad on road and is likely demoralized after last week?

Dallas

Detroit  (time for Lions to grab this division and give their fans a winner

Tennessee

Tampa

Minnesota

Chicago  ( off the bye, an upset vs the worst 7-3 team in NFL recent history)

LA Rams

New England

Seattle

Green Bay

Oakland

Week 11 picks
New Orleans at Carolina
Buffalo at Cincinnati
Pittsburgh at Cleveland
Baltimore at Dallas
Jacksonville at Detroit
Tennessee at Indianapolis
Tampa Bay at Kansas City
Arizona at Minnesota
Chicago at NY Giants
Miami at Los Angeles
New England at San Francisco
Philadelphia at Seattle
Green Bay at Washington
Houston vs Oakland

On ‎11‎/‎17‎/‎2016 at 5:22 PM, jabe said:

New Orleans

Cincinnati
Pittsburgh
Dallas
Detroit
Tennessee
KC
Minnesota
NY Giants
Los Angeles
New England
Philadelphia
Washington
Oakland

Wow, what did you do Walter?  Change your Bills and Rams picks?  The two teams I need today to cash?  The two favorite teams of mine!!!!!  WTF Walter?  Why are you changing those two picks?  You picked Buffalo and the Rams earlier.  Did you not realize you put your picks in already?  Then you did a fucking 180 on my teams?  WTF Walter?  Wake up from the bender you must have gone on last night and use some common sense.  WE are not going to lose to the Bunfels today. The weather is nasty too.  Windy as hell.   Favoring a running QB.  Like Tyrod

6 minutes ago, LedZeppfan1977 said:

Wow, what did you do Walter?  Change your Bills and Rams picks?  The two teams I need today to cash?  The two favorite teams of mine!!!!!  WTF Walter?  Why are you changing those two picks?  You picked Buffalo and the Rams earlier.  Did you not realize you put your picks in already?  Then you did a fucking 180 on my teams?  WTF Walter?  Wake up from the bender you must have gone on last night and use some common sense.  WE are not going to lose to the Bunfels today. The weather is nasty too.  Windy as hell.   Favoring a running QB.  Like Tyrod

Breathe Rick :)

Walter puts in picks for his entire family in separate posts.  Looks like Mrs Walter picked your teams.

New Orleans - Poor Brett 'potted plant'. How the mighty have fallen.

Buffalo - Never trust a ginger. :P

Pittsburgh

Dallas - Baltimore is 4-0 lifetime against Dallas! 

Detroit - If the Lions lose to the Jackoffs, someone will have to put Bong-Man on suicide-watch.

Indianapolis

Kansas City - The Chiefs are quietly keeping pace in the AFC race. Argh.

Arizona - Minnesota has seemingly fallen and can't get up. Where's a clacker when you need one?

NY Giants - I have not seen a quarterback so useless, so lackadaisical, so lazy, since Ryan Leaf. Jay Cutler is stealing money from Da Bears. What a disgraceful joke.

Miami - The back-to-back weeks of West Coast games worry me a little but at least it's better than going west to east. Miami should take care of the Lambs.

New England - Trap game? Hahahaha...although for the Raiders' sake I do need New England to lose another game or two. I want the AFC Championship game in Oakland...not New England in January.

Seattle

Washington 

Oakland - ?

11 minutes ago, LedZeppfan1977 said:

Put the moonshine down Rick. As ebk explained, Walter puts in three separate ballots for him, his wife, and son.

22 hours ago, Strider said:

Put the moonshine down Rick. As ebk explained, Walter puts in three separate ballots for him, his wife, and son.

I got screwed on that Bears pick.  The Giants suck.  Worst 8 win team ever.  They suck.  Who are they playing next week?  Oh no.  Cleveland.  Are you kidding me?  Talk about a gift schedule

6 hours ago, LedZeppfan1977 said:

I got screwed on that Bears pick. 

It's your own damn fault. What do you think Jay Cutler was doing with that extra bye week? Studying and preparing for the Giants? Hell no...he was hitting the bong 24/7 and munching on Domino's pizza.

6 hours ago, Strider said:

It's your own damn fault. What do you think Jay Cutler was doing with that extra bye week? Studying and preparing for the Giants? Hell no...he was hitting the bong 24/7 and munching on Domino's pizza.

The Giants suck.  They are the worst damn 7 or 8 win team ever.  So the Bears were not only up 10 but they had a shot to win the game at the end with a first and ten at the Giants 30.  Now the Giants catch another gift.  The Cleveland Browns.  The worst team in the NFL in the last 40 years maybe.  Your Raiders are getting their moneys worth

^^^This pool runs on my time, baby. :P

Another four-way tie for first this week as everybody had a good week. Our best collective win percentage of the season...no one was below .500. 

Thanks to back-to-back good weeks, zepscoda has made the long slow climb above .500 for the season at last. So now everyone is also above .500 for the season, as well.

We now enter the last third of the season...six more weeks to go! If you are going to catch Junior now is the time to make a move.

Week 11 Results

Bong-Man: 11-3*

jb126: 11-3*

Strider: 11-3*

zepscoda: 11-3*

Junior: 10-4

Mrs. W: 10-4

paul carruthers: 10-4

Walter: 9-5

ebk: 8-6

jabe: 8-6

LedZeppfan77: 8-6