Favorite Song off of Physical Graffiti

Matthew

What is your favorite song(s) from Physical Graffiti?

Right now for me it's a tie between In The Light and Bron-Yr-Aur. I also love In My Time Of Dying and The Rover. As well as Houses of the Holy. 

It's so hard to pick just one. Please leave a comment I'd love to hear other opinions as well as reasonings possibly. Thanks!

It's my favorite Zep album, so it's hard to pick just one.  As already mentioned, In the Light and Trampled Underfoot are fantastic, as are the 72-era songs like The Rover.  And don't forget Sick Again!  But ultimately, I have to go with Kashmir.  It just has everything that crystalizes why the band was so great, the mystique, musicianship, versatility, wide-ranging influences, etc.  It also illustrates just how important Bonham was to the band. 

31 minutes ago, JohnOsbourne said:

It's my favorite Zep album, so it's hard to pick just one.  As already mentioned, In the Light and Trampled Underfoot are fantastic, as are the 72-era songs like The Rover.  And don't forget Sick Again!  But ultimately, I have to go with Kashmir.  It just has everything that crystalizes why the band was so great, the mystique, musicianship, versatility, wide-ranging influences, etc.  It also illustrates just how important Bonham was to the band. 

?

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Also, my favorite Zep album:

Ten Years Gone and, I know I am in the minority here but... Down By The Seaside. I just really love this song and it brings back so many memories for me.

Member-Berries???

6 hours ago, IpMan said:

Also, my favorite Zep album:

Ten Years Gone and, I know I am in the minority here but... Down By The Seaside. I just really love this song and it brings back so many memories for me.

Member-Berries???

Not as far as I am concerned. It's a terrific song 

• 3 months later...

Like i seem to say to most of these types of threads i change my mind. Due to mood. Do i want to move about ?. Etc,etc. But mostly i would say, Kashmir,Bron-yr-aur, Custard pie. And i like In my time of dying- Because its nice and long.

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
1 hour ago, irondirigible said:

Love the whole album -- but TEN YEARS GONE is just gorgeous, heart wrenching, wistful, and rockin' as well.  I just love the song and if I were picking an all time top 10 for the band (possibly even top 5) TEN YEARS GONE would be in it!

+1:):) Sick Again is right there as well. . 

Archived