MERRY CHRISTMAS

Plantfancier

I'd like to also wish Merry Chrismas for everyone. :)

For those who don't celebrate Christmas I'd like to wish happy New Year and lots of fun on New Years's Eve. I hope everyone is goning to entertain with Led Zeppelin's songs in the background :)

BTW Someone says that we couldn't wish MC 'cause not everone celebrate western holidays. Well, Christianity has roots in the Middle East :)

Have nice time anyway.

A -merry christmas to everyone.

but my sentiment is totally what my father's was, growing up as a kid... -don't buy me anything, i don't need it. Your so right dad. I dont even know what to buy anyone anything anymore....gift certificates to -trader joes is the best and most useful thing i can think of.

Its all about the time.....just enjoying it.

and all of which are stemmed from Pagan rituals anyway. Kind of odd how Jesus was supposedly born during winter solstice....and died during fertility festivals....hence the rabbit and eggs etc.....

All Christian holidays were created to convert....... by adaptation to what was already there.

I always laugh when I read stuff like this because one of my best friends is Jewish and he always says "Happy Pagen Holiday" and laughs about it. He claims he's "offended" when someone wears a Santa hat or says "Merry Christmas."

http://popbytes.com/img/Mojochronic-YuletideZeppelin.mp3

Right click/save as.. :P (you're gonna love this!!!)

Happy Holidays everyone!!

Thanks for sharing this. Made me smile. Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to all, and here's to hoping that Mothership is under my tree Christmas morning :D I hope everyone and their families have a happy and safe holiday.

:D Just want to wish a MERRY CHRISTMAS to all members of the band, their families and all their fans on here.

I would also like to second that emotion... I also wanted to share something really exciting. Most of the people in my life don't quite understand this but I know there will be a few of you that will. For those who don't already know, I discovered LZ in 1980 when I was only 13. I became completely obsessed of course, but the only things I had were the albums (yes, every single one!) and this little fan magazine. The magazine had pictures and told the basic story of the band.. it's all I knew about them but I adored that little magazine! I must have looked it a gazillion times. Anyway, that was a long time ago, a major move to another state, etc. and I don't know what happened to it. Well, I found it on ebay yesterday!!!! I bid and won! It probably was nothing special but to me, it's where it all began with my Zep obsession. I was so excited!!!! I can't wait for it to get here now! This has been an "all Zep" holiday so far... I also bought myself the 10 CD box set, the DVD's, a few pictures, etc. I'm loving it... Happy Holidays to all!!! :D

Gotta tell ya, this has been a joyful year-due to the band coming out and playing the O2, all the buzz on the board and all over the world, and the wonderful trip back to my youth because of it! Glad I found this board and everyone on it.

Merry Christmas to all, and to all a good night, wherever you are!

Archived