Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Sign in to follow this  
Lady Goodman

Kashmir 02 Screen Graphics

Thanks, Lady Goodman. Top quality work from you and the graphics-designery- person. Fascinating and more so because that's not normally my kind of imagery.It works well,though. Cheers! Oh-yes indeedy, they look very much like obelisks to me, too.

Thank you for the great link, it was wonderful, the objects at the end were as you thought of them.

Regards,

Grell

Can't check it out now, on dial up...but from the clips, i liked the -misty mountain hop screen graphics and -trampled...cool stuff.

I doubt there'll be one where you can see the band.

my friend karen shot some pretty good video of the kashmir graphics from the floor where you can also see the band...

Edited by marolyn

Led Zeppelin: Kashmir Screen Graphics

These animation sequences were created for the Led Zeppelin re-union concert at the 02 arena by NotToScale's Steve Scott.

I hope they post more of these. Are those six 'Objects' raising up from the ground?

Pretty cool. Really liked it. Wish I had been there as all of us do.

Wow! Nice to see these graphics a little more clearly, the Katzeye version mostly shows the band. Thanks for the research, I can't beleive how much cool stuff people at this site dig up! Thanks.

it sends me to some site AND MAKES DOWNLOAD A TOOLBAR?

& if i DONT agree to change my search eng to theirs= It DOESNT LET ME SEE IT wth?

Pretty cool. Really liked it. Wish I had been there as all of us do.

it sends me to some site AND MAKES DOWNLOAD A TOOLBAR?

& if i DONT agree to change my search eng to theirs= It DOESNT LET ME SEE IT wth?

You've got some kind of bloatware on your computer. Check your browser extensions and disable anything you don't recognise. If it continues try a fresh install. That doesn't happen for me on the site.