Scared of Clowns?

greengrass

I hate clowns and the circuses they come from. All those poor abused animals made me sad. Then, as if to make it worse, here comes some drunken sad-sack (probably a pedophile to boot) wearing garish greasepaint and employing jokes and schtick that was already tired back in the 1800s. Go away smelly man and get your paws off the little girls.

Clowns suck. They are lame and only a sick twisted mind would think clowns are fun. Sad is more like it. I remember as a child just looking at them and being bewildered. This is supposed to make me laugh? They look stupid at best. At worst they look like degenerate criminals.

That is why I love opera. Opera (especially Italian opera) is filled with clowns who die.

8 hours ago, Strider said:

I hate clowns and the circuses they come from. All those poor abused animals made me sad. Then, as if to make it worse, here comes some drunken sad-sack (probably a pedophile to boot) wearing garish greasepaint and employing jokes and schtick that was already tired back in the 1800s. Go away smelly man and get your paws off the little girls.

Clowns suck. They are lame and only a sick twisted mind would think clowns are fun. Sad is more like it. I remember as a child just looking at them and being bewildered. This is supposed to make me laugh? They look stupid at best. At worst they look like degenerate criminals.

That is why I love opera. Opera (especially Italian opera) is filled with clowns who die.

Clowns are smelly, drunken, pedophiles who look stupid and should die.  Ok, you might be working with some repressed memories.

3 hours ago, Badgeholder Still said:

Clowns are smelly, drunken, pedophiles who look stupid and should die.  Ok, you might be working with some repressed memories.

ok I like clowns................I`m one myself lol don`t truly understand them that do not like CLOWNS.............................9e09b5351c56d1ee331c9f1ddfbefe64.jpgjester.jpg  

13 hours ago, Badgeholder Still said:

Repressed memories are memories that have been hidden or forgotten in your subconscious. There is nothing 'repressed' about my memories...I fully remember them all haha.

Even today, as many of my friends and family have children, I get invited to lots of birthday parties. Everyone is having a good time. Then the clown shows up and half the kids get frightened to death.

I know some parents who have a "no clown rule" in effect. They won't take their kids to a party if there is a clown involved.

Clowns are no laughing matter, IMHO. Don't care what anybody else says. I will never change my mind about this.

'Killer clowns': Terrified woman chased down street by clown brandishing knife in north London

facebookShareButton.png  
  twitterShareButton.png  

emailShareButton.png  
  blank.gif  
clown1.jpg Terrifying: The woman was chased by knife-wielding clown PA

A terrified woman was chased by a knife-wielding "killer clown" in the early hours of the morning in north London, police said.

The victim was walking near Whittington Hospital when a man wearing a clown mask and brandishing a knife pursued her.

Officers attended and carried out a search of the area but the suspect could not be located.

A Met Police spokesman said: “Officers have established that the victim was walking along Marlborough Road where she saw a man wearing dark clothing and a clown mask on a bicycle.

“The man, who was also in possession of a knife, followed the victim before fleeing the scene in the direction of Hornsey Road."

The victim was not injured in the incident at about 2am on Monday.

No arrests have been made and enquiries into the incident are continuing. 

Several incidents involving “killer clowns” have been reported across London, including a teen brandishing a chainsaw in Uxbridge and a pair of schoolgirls being chased by a clown with a knife in Hither Green.

'Killer clown' with huge knife caught on chilling CCTV footage trying to enter family home

• 10:04, 11 OCT 2016
  • UPDATED 10:05, 11 OCT 2016
  • BY KARA O'NEILL

The bizarre figure was captured by CCTV cameras installed at the property as he tried to get inside the house

Chilling CCTV footage has captured the moment a 'killer clown' armed with a huge knife tries to enter a family home - through the front door.

The surveillance cameras , appear to be recording the scenes at around 2.30am yesterday morning and show a figure dressed as a clown walking up to the door and trying the handle.

Wearing a face full of white make-up and an orange wig, the clown realises the door is locked and then makes his way around to the side of the house, still holding the knife in his hand.

He opens the back gate, and attempts to open several doors surrounding the property.

Blade wielding clown attempts to break into house at 2am The clown tries to get in through the front door

When he discovers that all of them are securely locked, he finally gives up and makes his way out of the garden.

Alongside the video, a caption read: "This morning, I notice my gate was open. I checked my surveillance cameras and found someone in a clown costume was trying to get into my house.

"I'm sure we would all be dead today if he was able to get in."

Blade wielding clown attempts to break into house at 2am The bizarre figure then lets himself in to the back garden

It appears the footage was captured outside a home in Texas in the US, but the creepy 'killer clown' craze is something that's sweeping the UK too.

There have been a huge amount of scary clowns spotted across the country in recent weeks.

The activities reported range from creepy characters frightening people in passing cars to more sinister incidents where people dressed as clowns have approached schoolchildren .

Getty ImagesClown
The 'killer clown' craze has been sweeping the US and the UK

The rise of the phenomenon has been boosted in no small part by a Facebook page which shares photos and videos of the scary sightings.

The incidents continue to divide opinion across the country with some calling them harmless pranks while others have branded the incidents a menace.

The craze started in the US back in August and since then several reports have emerged - ranging from the bizarre to the downright sinister.

In one of the more recent reports, a mum claimed a man dressed as a clown tried to kidnap her daughter at a bus stop as she cradled her.

In another incident, a creepy clown allegedly tried to lure children into the woods near a residential area.

Source: http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/weird-news/killer-clown-huge-knife-caught-9015406

On 10/15/2016 at 6:53 PM, kipper said:

i like these scary clowns I wish there were more of them because people are just being stupid.  scared of clowns but not some other kinds of dangerous people makes no sense.

Tell that to the mom whose kid was grabbed by one of these psychos. Better yet, when a clown with a cleaver breaks into your house and slashes your family while they sleep, tell me again how lovable these 'scary clowns' are and how you like them.

I don't trust anybody that walks around in regular daily life hiding their identity in a mask...whether it's a clown or Scream mask or one of those V for Vendetta masks. If I can't see your face, I assume you are up to something and it is usually no good.

Plus, why do you assume that a person who doesn't like scary clowns is not concerned about other dangerous types such as terrorists, rapists, etc.? That is kind of a silly assumption on your part.

Edited by Strider

"Plus, why do you assume that a person who doesn't like scary clowns is not concerned about other dangerous types such as terrorists, rapists, etc.? That is kind of a silly assumption on your part."

:goodpost:

On that quote , John Wayne Gacy comes to mind , what a monstrous piece of shite this thing was. 33 kids raped/murdered by this demented bastard .  That was the 70s and look at us now . I wouldn't confuse being "scared" with being aware.

Its weird , we havent had one clown siting here in " Keep Austin Weird" , but  we have had (as i mentioned in my initial post "anon assclowns" ) anonymous idiots opening various social media accounts just to threaten their mid/high schools with  heinous clown revenge . There was a 12 yr old internet clown  that did that here.... now he's screwed for life. 

pogo-cover.jpg

On 10/18/2016 at 0:32 PM, Strider said:

Tell that to the mom whose kid was grabbed by one of these psychos. Better yet, when a clown with a cleaver breaks into your house and slashes your family while they sleep, tell me again how lovable these 'scary clowns' are and how you like them.

I don't trust anybody that walks around in regular daily life hiding their identity in a mask...whether it's a clown or Scream mask or one of those V for Vendetta masks. If I can't see your face, I assume you are up to something and it is usually no good.

Plus, why do you assume that a person who doesn't like scary clowns is not concerned about other dangerous types such as terrorists, rapists, etc.? That is kind of a silly assumption on your part.

so what are the statistics of scary looking clowns being the people who are usually rapists, burglars, child molestors, bank robbers and all of that?  To me some of these people with the giant ear plugs and face tattoos are more scary than anything else because these creeps are really into this wierdness.

and kids today so fat from drinking sodapop and junk food even if a clown was going to hurt them they couldn't run away anyway.  Our whole society is full of scary weirdos anyway so who cares about a few more.  I'm more afraid of these social justice idiots anyway causing havoc and beating people because they dont like a bumper sticker or a t shirt, those are really scary people to me.  I ride the bus and I should know.

• 2 years later...
  • 4 years later...

The Clown Motel.....where even the bedbugs wear make-up.  I'm still laughing at this review.....The good: affordable for a quick rest up
The bad: it began with the 10 inch centipede in the bathroom with large claws hoping I would not notice until it took a chomp on my foot but that creature met an early demise....

20230915_101049.jpg

20230915_101026.jpg

Edited by Bong-Man

17 hours ago, Bong-Man said:

The Clown Motel.....where even the bedbugs wear make-up.  I'm still laughing at this review.....The good: affordable for a quick rest up
The bad: it began with the 10 inch centipede in the bathroom with large claws hoping I would not notice until it took a chomp on my foot but that creature met an early demise....

20230915_101049.jpg

20230915_101026.jpg

Been to Tonopah, but I missed that.