Plant/Krauss Manchester , TN

charlton

This will part of the Bonnaroo Festival here outside of Nashville Tennessee. Great festival with a myriad of acts ranging from rave to country. Maybe Percy will bring out Jonesy, Pagey, and Jason. I will be at this show and possibly get to smoke a little (it's been three years). I am a product of country music ( see Charlie Walker on You Tube singing "My Shoes Keep Walking Back to You" that's my pops), but Nashville Tennessee has all genres of music getting into the great studios here. Page and Plant stopped here on their second U.S. tour in 98. I was there and sang every Zep song!!!

This will part of the Bonnaroo Festival here outside of Nashville Tennessee. Great festival with a myriad of acts ranging from rave to country. Maybe Percy will bring out Jonesy, Pagey, and Jason. I will be at this show and possibly get to smoke a little (it's been three years). I am a product of country music ( see Charlie Walker on You Tube singing "My Shoes Keep Walking Back to You" that's my pops), but Nashville Tennessee has all genres of music getting into the great studios here. Page and Plant stopped here on their second U.S. tour in 98. I was there and sang every Zep song!!!

I think Jonesy is more likely than the other two. I was at Bonnaroo last year and he had a great time and was seemingly everywhere. His recent bluegrass activity makes him a better fit for the Raising Sand material than Page or Jason.

And most importantly, Plant will NOT want to pull focus from his collaboration with Allison, which a full blown Zep appearance most certainly would.

Archived