What's your led zep story?

zeppelincheetah

When I was a kid my dad bought the box set 1 on cassette sometime in the early to mid 90's. He would play it in his car every time I visited him (my parents are divorced) and I grew to like it. I got early days and later days around 2000 and played them practically non-stop. in 2002, at the age of 18, i finally got my first led zep album (Led Zeppelin II) and I've since bought all of the studio albums. also in 2002 i created a user name that i would use absolutely everywhere i went on the internet, zeppelincheetah (first used on gamefaqs.com)

I saw Robert Plant in concert in 2005 at the Ryman (Nashville)! they played Black Dog, Bron-yr-Aur Stomp, That's the Way and Gallows Pole. It was amazing. I was particularly awestruck when they played That's the Way. It was beautiful. I sang along. I went with my dad and he didn't recognize the song 'cause all he knows are the songs on box set 1 :rolleyes:

When I was a kid my dad bought the box set 1 on cassette sometime in the early to mid 90's. He would play it in his car every time I visited him (my parents are divorced) and I grew to like it. I got early days and later days around 2000 and played them practically non-stop. in 2002, at the age of 18, i finally got my first led zep album (Led Zeppelin II) and I've since bought all of the studio albums. also in 2002 i created a user name that i would use absolutely everywhere i went on the internet, zeppelincheetah (first used on gamefaqs.com)

I saw Robert Plant in concert in 2005 at the Ryman (Nashville)! they played Black Dog, Bron-yr-Aur Stomp, That's the Way and Gallows Pole. It was amazing. I was particularly awestruck when they played That's the Way. It was beautiful. I sang along. I went with my dad and he didn't recognize the song 'cause all he knows are the songs on box set 1 :rolleyes:

I don't have one i feel left out.I wish i did sorry.

Archived