Possible Fake O2 Memorabilia

Take a look at this item on ebay

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/LED-ZEPPELIN-FULLY-S...1QQcmdZViewItem

Then compare it to the set list photo I took at the front barrier at the end of the gig - set list being held by Scarlett Page

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=2293...mp;id=664727191

How does this guy expect to get away with it

The type face is different - would they really retype the list from rehersal day to actual gig?

Good Times Bad Times has a missed comma

He's put Songs Remain The Same instead of Song Remains The Same

He's put Misty Mountain Way rather than just Misty Mountain

Please!!!!!!!!! I've reported it to ebay but couldn't find a way to include an explanation of why it is wrong.

Take a look at this item on ebay

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/LED-ZEPPELIN-FULLY-S...1QQcmdZViewItem

Then compare it to the set list photo I took at the front barrier at the end of the gig - set list being held by Scarlett Page

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=2293...mp;id=664727191

How does this guy expect to get away with it

The type face is different - would they really retype the list from rehersal day to actual gig?

Good Times Bad Times has a missed comma

He's put Songs Remain The Same instead of Song Remains The Same

He's put Misty Mountain Way rather than just Misty Mountain

Please!!!!!!!!! I've reported it to ebay but couldn't find a way to include an explanation of why it is wrong.

The signatures are all wrong

hi this is the setlist used at the rehaersal during the upcoming weeks before the gig there was another setlist used with slight variations in the tracklisting --- this is correct and looks the same text as what was used during the rehaersals but would imagine it is a photo copy ---- also robert attended the after party breifly in a black shirt jimmy went straight away car and jason and john did hang around --- i worked during the rehaersals and at the rehaersals on the 9th dec

G

I've stood in front of Jimmy as he signed a succession of items for me and there was wide

variances to his signature. Had I not witnessed the signing with my own eyes I would doubt their authenticity if posted to ebay, which is why I won't flame you. You've got about 10 Led Zeppelin items on offer and your feedback looks good. Even so, I wouldn't bid on ANY Ebay signatures right now. Far too many forgeries in the marketplace.

Im not being hostile, just telling facts, this isnt even my ebay i just know as i worked on the tour, have many many many personal photos and items from the o2 and the afiliated, i guess you havent and havent seen a proper rehaersal setlist, and therfore dont have the knowledge to argue about it

Fair enough, but here's the postcard Robert sent us from Istanbul, and I've seen Jimmy's sig a thousand times. I think there's every reason to be suspect. I'm sure you can allow that. So let's not be so quick to judge who "dont have the knowledge to argue about it"

Postcard.jpg

Im not being hostile, just telling facts, this isnt even my ebay i just know as i worked on the tour, have many many many personal photos and items from the o2 and the afiliated, i guess you havent and havent seen a proper rehaersal setlist, and therfore dont have the knowledge to argue about it

Actually, now that you accuse well established board members of lacking knowledge you not only affirm your hostility but begin to lose all credibility. One hopes your attack was

misdirected...

i am not arguing for the sigs but the setlist which is what the arguement stemed from, it might be the cas that you know every zep recording, every gig, and so on and i am not arguing this either - just telling you about the setlist because if i remember right this is the core of the argument .................agreee??

i am not arguing for the sigs but the setlist which is what the arguement stemed from, it might be the cas that you know every zep recording, every gig, and so on and i am not arguing this either - just telling you about the setlist because if i remember right this is the core of the argument .................agreee??

..................long established members obviously know more than new members ...............hhhmmm

..................long established members obviously know more than new members ...............hhhmmm

Some of the well-established members have already proven the breadth and depth of their knowledge over the past several years. New members have the opportunity to do so. Evester and I have questioned the authenticity of the signatures, while others have questioned the authenticity of the setlist. Setlist and the signatures, in totality, are up for debate here.

How do we know that you really did work on the O2 show anyway? Aside from what you have said you offer no proof

If you dont beleive me fair enough ...........not my problem. On the same desk as my computer i have looking at me :: my pass my wristband my t-shirt 3 broken drumsticks and a skin used by jason, a plectrum and few other silly items that were used by the band like mugs etc ---- do your homework and what i said about the band and there wereabouts after the gig is true .................

If you dont beleive me fair enough ...........not my problem. On the same desk as my computer i have looking at me :: my pass my wristband my t-shirt 3 broken drumsticks and a skin used by jason, a plectrum and few other silly items that were used by the band like mugs etc ---- do your homework and what i said about the band and there wereabouts after the gig is true .................

Why dont you post a picture of those items?

Also, I would bet money that the setlist and signatures are a fake. I saw the setlist from the show and it was different.

Why dont you post a picture of those items?

Also, I would bet money that the setlist and signatures are a fake. I saw the setlist from the show and it was different.

i will post a pic and the setlist is from the REHEARSAL not from the gig the gig setlist is different --- this is so stupid - you hvent seen the setlist i have i know what it looks like not you not being a twat but that is the truth ................am i right ???

i will post a pic and the setlist is from the REHEARSAL not from the gig the gig setlist is different --- this is so stupid - you hvent seen the setlist i have i know what it looks like not you not being a twat but that is the truth ................am i right ???

I don't think you need to get nasty here. It's completely understandable that people might question someone new coming on and making statements about being there and having proof etc. without showing it. Sadly there are a lot of people on the net making claims of knowing this or that without it being true. Relax - we're just looking for a bit more to go on.

I don't think you need to get nasty here. It's completely understandable that people might question someone new coming on and making statements about being there and having proof etc. without showing it. Sadly there are a lot of people on the net making claims of knowing this or that without it being true. Relax - we're just looking for a bit more to go on.

cool they will be posted asap as i said the ebay account is not mine so i am not arguing for any gain at all just trying to give some fans some info

Archived