Chav Scum Thread

Bonham

What always confused me during my stay in Britain was the sheer NUMBERS of these... things... Neds in Scotland.

What is their appeal? Where did they come from?

Those questions need to be answered before this epidemic can be stopped. It's already becoming self-sustaining: the dole keeps 'em all going and teenage promiscuity makes their numbers grow at an alarming rate.

Omg, they look the same way white trash and trailer trash look in America!!! There's several blocks of apartments in my town that are inhabited by people that look like that and all night they stand around in the yards between them smoking, drinking and playing hip hop on a huge ass car stereo. :lol:

Omg, they look the same way white trash and trailer trash look in America!!! There's several blocks of apartments in my town that are inhabited by people that look like that and all night they stand around in the yards between them smoking, drinking and playing hip hop on a huge ass car stereo. :lol:

That's them, alright. :hysterical:

The sorority girls at my university are into the same look as well. They all have fake tans in the middle of the winter and cheap bleached blonde hair that looks to light for their fake bake. They also run around campus wearing Victorias Secret track suites that say 'PINK' across the arse and Ughs boots with their pants tucked into them. They look soooo stupid!!

The sorority girls at my university are into the same look as well. They all have fake tans in the middle of the winter and cheap bleached blonde hair that looks to light for their fake bake. They also run around campus wearing Victorias Secret track suites that say 'PINK' across the arse and Ughs boots with their pants tucked into them. They look soooo stupid!!

Yewww that sounds horrible

The thing about them that confuses me is they have money, you pretty much have to be rich to be in a sorority but the girls that live in them look like cheap white trash. White trash are usually poor purposely because they try looking rich but then they end up looking cheap and sleezy.

• 5 weeks later...

Yeah, I hear you about the uni thing; it's the same way where I am too. Most of the girls don't know how to dress properly, especially for the weather, and they look "like cheap tarts in a red light street." (Song, anyone? It's fairly easy. :) ) As for the site, that's an old fave of mine; refuse like this usually only ceases to live like this when it ceases to live altogether.

Yo, dem whiggas be all "ghetto" hard, wit their fake gold chains, "gang" hand gestures 'n' their baggy-enough-to-shit-in-for-a-month drawers....they're the eternally puerile Pavloved scum produced by the international MTV brainwashing regime.

They and the vermin who created them should all be sent up the chimney.

Chav to English dictionary

(A guide to understanding what the fuck their talking about.)

ASSA COMMONS - Our Parliament Building.

ART ATTACK - Extremely perturbed, as in "Don't tell Sharon . She'll have an art attack."

ARST - Past tense of ask. "Jordan, I must've arst ya free fazzund times to clear up yer room."

BANNSA - A person employed to deny access or eject troublemakers at a club. "Dave's got izself a job as a bannsa."

BANTY - A chocolate and coconut snack bar.

BAVE - To wash oneself.

BOAF - The two. "Oi Dave, ooja fancy most, Sharon or Tracy?" "Boaf" is the reply.

BRANSATCH - Motor racing circuit in Kent.

CANCEL - Administrative body of a town. "Darren, wive ad annuvva letter from the cancel."

CANTAFIT - Fake, as in money.

CHOONA - An edible fish purchased in a tin and usually prepared with mayonnaise.

CORT A PANDA - A big hamburger (smaller than an arf panda)

DAN TO URF - Sensible, practical.

DANNING STREET - Where the Prime Minister lives.

DANSTEZ - On the ground floor , where the biggest telly is.

DREKKUN - Do you consider? as in "Which dog drekkun'll win the next race?"

EFTY - Considerable. "Ere, Trace, this credit card bill's a bit efty."

EJOG - A small, spiky animal.

ERZ - Belonging to her.

EVVY - A big geezer who protects a smaller and more intelligent geezer, usually for money. "My name's Frank and this is my evvy, Knuckles."

EYEBROW - Cultured, intellectual.

FANTIN - A jet of water for drinking or ornament.

FARVA - A posh way of saying Dad.

FATCHA - Margaret, British Prime Minister 1979 - 1990.

FINGY - A person or object whose name doesn't come to mind. " I ad it off wiv fingy last night."

FONG - Skimpy undergarment.

FOR CRYIN AT LAD - Mild expletive showing annoyance or surprise. "For cryin at lad, Britney, if I say Yes will you give it a rest?"

GAWON - Go on. "Gawon Darren, eat ya granny's cabbage, it'll do yer good."

GIVE IT LARGE - To be thorough or enthusiastic.

GRAND - A football stadium. "It all wennoff atside the pub near the grand."

HAITCH - Letter of the alphabet between G and I.

IBEEFA - The Spanish holiday island.

IFFY - Dubious. "Ere, Trace, I fink this bread pudding you made last munf's a bit iffy."

INT - Indirect suggestion. " I gave Darren a sort of int that it was time to wash iz feet."

IPS - An unknown area of a woman's body to which chocolate travels. "That Mars Bar will go straight to me ips."

JA - Do you, did you. "Ja like me new airdo, Sharon."

JACKS - Five Pound note. "Lend us a jacks, wilya?"

JAFTA - Is it really necessary? "Oi mate, jafta keep doing that?"

KAF - Eating house open during the day.

KAFFY - A girl's name.

LAD - Noisy. "Jordan, turn that music dan, it's too lad."

LARJ - Enjoying oneself.

LEVVA - Material made from the skin of an animal.

LOTREE - Costs £1 for a ticket.

MA BLARCH - An arch near Hyde Park.

MAFFS - The study of numbers.

MANOR - Local area.

MINGER - An unattractive person (usually woman).

NARRA - Lacking breadth, with little margin. "Mum wannid to come rand but changed er mind. That was a narra escape."

NARTAMEAN - Do you know what I mean? (sometimes used as janartamean).

NEEVA - Not one nor the other.

NES - National Elf Service.

OAF - A solemn declaration of truth or committment.

OLLADAY - Time taken away from home for rest and adventure.

ONNIST - Fair and just, without a lie. "I never did it, onnist."

OPPIT - Go away , as in "Oi you, oppit."

PADDA PUFF - Soft, lacking aggression. "They're alright up front but they got a padda puff defence."

PACIFIC - Specific.

PAFFUL - Having much power or strength.

PAIPA - Sun, Mirror etc.

PANS AN ANNSIS - Imperial weight system.

PLAMMANS - A pub lunch usually made up of cheese and bread.

QUALIDEE - Good, as in "West 'Am's new striker's qualidee."

RAND - A number of drinks purchased for a group.

RANDEER - Locally. "There ain't much call for it randeer."

REBAND - Period of recovery after rejection by a lover. "I couldn't 'elp it. I was on the reband from Craig."

ROOFLESS - Without compassion.

SAFF - A direction of the compass, opposite north.

SAFFEND - An Essex seaside town.

SAWTED - Done, arranged, resolved.

SEEVIN - Very angry. "I woz seevin when I urd wot 'e sed."

TALENT - Attractive members of the opposite sex. "Dave's gan dan tan to eye up the talent."

TAN ASS - A modern terraced house.

TOP EVVY - A woman of plentiful bosom. "Ere look at that, Darren, she's well top evvy."

UG - An unattractive person. "Sharon's new geezer's a bit of an ug."

UMP - Upset, as in Got the Ump.

VACHER - A document which can be exchanged for goods or services. "I got a vacher to get in cheap at Forp Park."

WANNED UP - Tense. "I'm all wanned up at the moment."

WAWAZUT? - I beg your pardon.

WENNOFF - A fight commenced as in "It all wennoff".

YAFTA - You must : "Even if yer guilty, yafta av mitigating circumstances."

YOOF OSTALL - A place where holidaymakers can stay the night.

ZAGGERATE - To suggest something is better or bigger than is true. "Craig, I must've told ya a fazzund times already." "Don't zaggerate, mum."

:blink:

The thing about them that confuses me is they have money, you pretty much have to be rich to be in a sorority but the girls that live in them look like cheap white trash. White trash are usually poor purposely because they try looking rich but then they end up looking cheap and sleezy.

Personally I view both them and chav's as being kind of like updated yuppies. Where as young professionals started to have more disposible income in the 80's and spent in tastelessly ecominic growth has filtered down enough for the same thing to be happening to middle/lower middle classes now.

Yo, dem whiggas be all "ghetto" hard, wit their fake gold chains, "gang" hand gestures 'n' their baggy-enough-to-shit-in-for-a-month drawers....they're the eternally puerile Pavloved scum produced by the international MTV brainwashing regime.

They and the vermin who created them should all be sent up the chimney.

I was just getting ready to say that!

Personally I view both them and chav's as being kind of like updated yuppies. Where as young professionals started to have more disposible income in the 80's and spent in tastelessly ecominic growth has filtered down enough for the same thing to be happening to middle/lower middle classes now.

Not to mention everyone has and can get credit cards easy and it's been that way since the 80's. Now white trash with out money can go spend money they don't have until the next government check comes or until they decide to get a job. The thing that confuses me is rich white trash- they have money but they do hill billy kinds of things. :wacko:

Not to mention everyone has and can get credit cards easy and it's been that way since the 80's. Now white trash with out money can go spend money they don't have until the next government check comes or until they decide to get a job. The thing that confuses me is rich white trash- they have money but they do hill billy kinds of things. :wacko:

The chav is IMHO closer to rich white trash, not a social class but a fashion/lifestyle choice. Many of the same characteristics were around years ago with northern "scallys" or southern "wideboys", but were much more genuine than the chav.

The most poetic justice I can think of is to drop all these supposedly "hard blokes" in the middle of Compton or Watts and watch them get their asses handed to them on a plate. They'd be squealing for mercy, the little shits.

We have our own breed of people like that. We call them "wankstas". They're rich, privileged white boys whose only exposure to black culture is watching MTV Hits and listening to pirated rap albums in their BMW convertibles. They wear the baggy pants, the wear the sideways baseball caps with the bill flat and they wear obnoxious pendants and chains and say things like "Yo homie, what the deal?"

They are fake and pathetic and like the "chavs", if you put them in Harlem or the Cabrini Green projects in Chicago, they'd shit their pants and pass out in a puddle of their own urine. They're about as "hard" and "gangsta" as a group of Girl Scouts.

The most poetic justice I can think of is to drop all these supposedly "hard blokes" in the middle of Compton or Watts and watch them get their asses handed to them on a plate. They'd be squealing for mercy, the little shits.

Very true - but let's guard against adopting a tone of hushed awe when discussing the genuine thuggishness of the hyper-violent, moronic scum who've ruined our once-great cities: they and their contemptible "white" imitators should all be done away with mercilessly.

Baseball Caps

It is still the quintessential piece of apparel for any chav.

Hold on there slappy. I like to wear ball caps but I'm not this chav you call in fact a lot of folks wear caps down here, ball caps,welding caps,painters caps etc... lol

I guess with all the other gear yea that would qualify, but not I. :P

• 2 months later...

That's what I say about all these dweebs around here acting all 'ghetto-y'.

I'd like to drop them off at 105th & Edes in Oakland on a Friday night and then see what kind of 'homeys' they really are. :lol:

Archived