Will Jonsey use his mellotron?

Monsoon that was great!!! Thanks for the link, looks good - lets pass the info over to JPJ (or buy him one for Father's Day).....

My humblest apologies MOONSON, my typing is appaling...any reference to Keith Moon or Astrology?

My humblest apologies MOONSON, my typing is appaling...any reference to Keith Moon or Astrology?

Hi Pippin,

let´s say it´s just a nick i like. i´m not so much into astrology.

hmm, also never thought of an obvious keith moon connection. but of course i LOVE the loon´s drummimg style, up there next to bonzo! anyway, tho i´m not a keyboarder i´m musician enough to hear this memotron sounds really fantastic oldschool (listen i.e. to the flute or string samples on the site) and is easy to use and reliable in handling. yeah, you got john´s number so we can tell him about it ? also could be interesting for his label mates of King Crimson ( are they active these days anyway?). it even possibly could help pushing the "dry well" to pour some creative water again..

got john´s number so we can tell him about it ...it even possibly could help pushing the "dry well" to pour some creative water again..

Maybe we have to post on JPJ's forum, it seems he glances at it occassionally. We can also encourage him to collaborate with Page (and ignore Plants misguided silence) and write lots of amazing soundscapes with his "new" mellotron

:thumbsup:

Archived