football

craigled

6 minutes ago, JTM said:

Love it, well said man. No Englishman should ever forgive or forget that fuckhead beak bonce's cheat goal.  So come on Iceland do your stuff make sure Argentina are on the aeroplane home early next week. I jumped out of my chair three times last eve when Croatia scored, fantastic game..

Same here I almost dropped my skins. I celebrated with a spot of cheese and a glass of ice cold white port.

Next up is Sweden. Now make my week and do the Germans. It will cap off a great week. With summer in full swing, 2 Diesel seeds popped, golf all weekend and maybe a Panama thrashing. Can it get any better?

5 minutes ago, chillumpuffer said:

Same here I almost dropped my skins. I celebrated with a spot of cheese and a glass of ice cold white port.

Next up is Sweden. Now make my week and do the Germans. It will cap off a great week. With summer in full swing, 2 Diesel seeds popped, golf all weekend and maybe a Panama thrashing. Can it get any better?

I'm salivating, I'd love to get a grow on, can't do it outside though too risky I have  a cop living next door and there's no room in my loft,  I'm condemned to forking out fifty rips a quarter every fortnight or so it seems for evermore.

2 hours ago, JTM said:

I'm salivating, I'd love to get a grow on, can't do it outside though too risky I have  a cop living next door and there's no room in my loft,  I'm condemned to forking out fifty rips a quarter every fortnight or so it seems for evermore.

What are you getting for 50 notes man? Green i take it? If all goes to plan should get 6 oscars by October then another lot over the winter. Can't get enough of organically grown erb?

12 minutes ago, chillumpuffer said:

What are you getting for 50 notes man? Green i take it? If all goes to plan should get 6 oscars by October then another lot over the winter. Can't get enough of organically grown erb?

The one I have now is called "Banana Ice Cream" a mellow hit, seems to be more CBD than THC, what some might call daytime pot. I prefer something a bit stronger really.

I find with pot these days it's nowhere near as good as some of the stuff that was around in the mid late seventies.  I haven't had a whitey for over thirty years, longer probably.

Edited by JTM

I bet on Croatia yesterday and Australia so I got a win there.  Aussies were plus 1/2.  I am going to hammer Mexico and Senegal.  Have Brazil, Iceland and the Swiss today but also took a tie on that game.  Swiss vs Serbia is a tough call.  Serbia is no pushover, but the Swiss should be a tad better.  I am not sure Germany are a pure cinch though I would expect them to bounce back.  Things have never set up so well for England.  But they might have to beat Brazil in the second round assuming they don't mess things up.  Should beat the daylights out of Panama.  Brazil do not look so good early on.  I would be shocked if they do not win this game by at least 2

The VAR should be available to see the cheating bastards fooling the ref.

Brazil? Overrated. Having watched the first 20 mins whilst having lunch, I have decided that i shall continue with the cleaning but having a smoke first. Can't stand the commentator on this channel. Since when has Jesus become Jasus ??? Christmas will never be the same.

Beautiful summers day over here so it's off to the garden

1 hour ago, chillumpuffer said:

The VAR should be available to see the cheating bastards fooling the ref.

Brazil? Overrated. Having watched the first 20 mins whilst having lunch, I have decided that i shall continue with the cleaning but having a smoke first. Can't stand the commentator on this channel. Since when has Jesus become Jasus ??? Christmas will never be the same.

Beautiful summers day over here so it's off to the garden

How would you figure that this would happen?  0-0 vs Costa Rica?  This is why Americans hate this sport.  Never enough scoring.  When a team puts all of their men back and are playing "not to lose" and simply try to stop the more talented team from scoring it winds up being a boring type of game.  Usually no scoring and the team that wants to stop the better team in effect wins.  A team like Spain would break down this Costa Rica crap game and the Iranian bullshit much easier than Brazil.  This is not like the Brazil teams of past. What a joke of a game.  Finally Brazil scores.  Can you believe they score in stoppage time?  As I am typing?  Unreal.Well this might save Brazil's WC for now.  But England should look at this with much hope.  If they wind up playing them in the second round

OMG I got a bloody push out of this mess.  2-0

Edited by LedZeppfan1977

Must correct myself.  So if England comes out to the second round, they would play one of the top two teams in group H.  A real gift.  That means they dodge Brazil in round two.  And Brazil might be gone by round 3?

I am picking Iceland like many but Nigeria seem to be the favorites here?  Not sure why?  Maybe more speed?  One of these African nations is going to jump up and bite me.  To me the biggest shock so far in Vegas is how can Mexico only be favored by 1/2 a goal vs S Korea?  I see this as blowout potential.  Mexico is not going to blow their chance after beating Germany.  I believed in Mexico from day 1.  I think they are the true dark horse in this and could win it all.

Edited by LedZeppfan1977

Fucking green haired Nigerian's can run like a deer but they suck in the offensive zone. Iceland seems to control the ball better on the attack.  But this game could go either way on a break.  I like Iceland's chances based on what I have seen.  But they had two or three great chances and missed.  They seem more aggressive at taking the ball over at midfield.  I hope they pull this off and I really hope the Swiss win later but that will not be easy

I believe a couple of these groups at least will be decided on goal differential.  Not sure if that is the first tie breaker or if head to head is?  Oh man, the bloody Nigerians just hammered one in.  Fuck

Edited by LedZeppfan1977

19 minutes ago, LedZeppfan1977 said:

To my surprise it seems England has more players on its squad from Tottenham than any other premier league team!  Its 1-0 with a PK coming

There were England games in the late Eighties early Nineties when there were seven Liverpool players on the pitch.

Anyway, this is looking good so far,...yesssss a goal as I type England 3 Panama 0..

Edit...(and) Another goal....4-0 come on England...

Edited by JTM

7 minutes ago, JTM said:

There were England games in the late Eighties early Nineties when there were seven Liverpool players on the pitch.

Anyway, this is looking good so far,...yesssss a goal as I type England 3 Panama 0..

Edit...(and) Another goal....4-0 come on England...

Love it. 4-0.  Just what it should be.  Now its time to put my boy Vardy in.   OMG.  PK coming now.  Might be 5-0 in a minute!!!  Ass whipping 

Edited by LedZeppfan1977

14 minutes ago, JTM said:

Penalty, could this be 5-0  Oh yes Five nil.....not even half time yet..

This is going to be worse than the ass whipping Germany put on Argentina, 6-0.  But of course Panama is not exactly a tough opponent.  This is going to be a real confidence builder for England.  Especially with Belgium on deck.  I will be surprised if they dont make some substitutions.  I want to see Jamie Vardy in.

32 minutes ago, JTM said:

Oh my 6-0...'ere you Rick your hero is on...

I hope he gets one.  Stupid letting them score.  That makes it a tie in the goal diff vs Belgium.  Would like to see another goal or two.  Hopefully by Jamie.

More noise in the stands for one goal for Panama than 6 for England.  I am  a bit shocked that Panama could put more fans in the stands in Russia than England?  I mean, they have to cross an Ocean and spend a ton of money.  Not that its cheap for a Brit to go there either but Panama is much farther. 

First touch by Jamie Vardy.  Come on.  You get him the ball in the box and its going to be lights out for these already fried fish that are Panama

Hate to put any negative on a 6-1 thrashing, but if they had not let in that goal by Panama, they would have had a  1 goal lead over Belgium. I do not know what unfolds if they tie Belgium in a game both sides will be more concerned about avoiding injury than anything.  But its a sweet win nonetheless.  Go England!!!!!!!

Edited by LedZeppfan1977

5 minutes ago, chillumpuffer said:

Vardy is not in the same league. I am going off for a shower as I am still in this mornings golf stuff. Final score will be 6-1. Vardy to offer oranges afterwards

Haha, teaser. Anyway, Southgate knows his strongest team now and it doesn't include Delph or Vardy.

Edited by JTM