football

craigled

1 hour ago, LedZeppfan1977 said:

Cologne is in France is it not?

Unless they moved the border for quite a few miles. No it's in Germany. Can I suggest an Atlas? Or possibly a map of Europe. You know that large land mass to the East of the US of A?

I think you may be getting confused with what you spray on to make you smell nice? Or maybe you are getting confused with Paris?

Edited by chillumpuffer

4 hours ago, Walter said:

How bout them Wolves???

Aaaaoooowwww!

They cost me a clean sweep.  Took Southampton.  But I hit a four team parlay.  Arsenal, Everton, Tottenham and my boys from Leicester City.  I think all of them were 2-0.  Manchester United sucks right now and I had the sense to stay away from them.  They were throttled by W Ham by 3-1.  Disgraceful.

• 3 weeks later...
10 hours ago, LedZeppfan1977 said:

Eeeeeeee  haaaaaa!!!!!  Break out the good stuff.  England is up on Spain 3 to 0!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:bravo:

If you had put a wad on that half time score you could have retired? A great game. Spain looked shell shocked at half time. Predictable second half though.

4 hours ago, TheStairwayRemainsTheSame said:

Anyone got a fantasy prem team, I would make a league now if you there's enough of us?

If you post the league I will join, and Chillypuffer, what matters the second half.  England knew they had them.  A team up 3-0 is bound to let up a bit and just imagine if it was a World Cup game.  Man would I like to see that result in a Cup match.  Great win and I think now Sterling as solidified his position.  Did Delle Allie get an assist?  It looked like he did on the replay?  If England had played like that they would have smashed Croatia.  Which they should have.  I like their chances next time around.

Hi,

I've created a league in Fantasy Premier League called Houses of the Holy.

Joining the league couldn't be easier. Simply use this link and you'll be added automatically after you've entered the game:

https://fantasy.premierleague.com/?autojoin-code=279072-1253939

You shouldn't need the league code, but just in case here it is: 279072-1253939

Enjoy the game!

I've made it so even if you haven't made a team yet we will all start on zero points together!

1 minute ago, TheStairwayRemainsTheSame said:

Hi,

I've created a league in Fantasy Premier League called Houses of the Holy.

Joining the league couldn't be easier. Simply use this link and you'll be added automatically after you've entered the game:

https://fantasy.premierleague.com/?autojoin-code=279072-1253939

You shouldn't need the league code, but just in case here it is: 279072-1253939

Enjoy the game!

I've made it so even if you haven't made a team yet we will all start on zero points together!

The season is well underway?   So the previous games obviously do not count towards any player stats right?  I am not an expert at this but I will give it a shot.  Please bump my or re post after I put my entry in

Just now, LedZeppfan1977 said:

The season is well underway?   So the previous games obviously do not count towards any player stats right?  I am not an expert at this but I will give it a shot.  Please bump my or re post after I put my entry in

No I've done it so we all start at 0 points together because others may have not made a team yet

3 hours ago, TheStairwayRemainsTheSame said:

No I've done it so we all start at 0 points together because others may have not made a team yet

I am in and my squad is drafted successfully.    Cheerio!!!  Thanks  Now get yourself a team and get in on this Chillypuffer

I think that guy above right plays for Kidderminster?  LOL.  Or at least cheers for them

Edited by LedZeppfan1977

17 hours ago, LedZeppfan1977 said:

If you post the league I will join, and Chillypuffer, what matters the second half.  England knew they had them.  A team up 3-0 is bound to let up a bit and just imagine if it was a World Cup game.  Man would I like to see that result in a Cup match.  Great win and I think now Sterling as solidified his position.  Did Delle Allie get an assist?  It looked like he did on the replay?  If England had played like that they would have smashed Croatia.  Which they should have.  I like their chances next time around.

Really? He wasn't playing. Oh and it's Chillumpuffer

Well, I signed up. Tbh I haven't got a clue how fantasy footie works, I have never partaken before so I just did an auto pick, ended up with a not so hot team. Let's see how this flows. Don't really know if I have enough interest to spend the time.

24 minutes ago, JTM said:

Well, I signed up. Tbh I haven't got a clue how fantasy footie works, I have never partaken before so I just did an auto pick, ended up with a not so hot team. Let's see how this flows. Don't really know if I have enough interest to spend the time.

Points come from Goals, Assists and Clean Sheets.

Your captain gives you double points so you'll want to captain who you'll think will score e/g this week it'd be a good idea to captain Aguero

On 10/18/2018 at 7:43 AM, TheStairwayRemainsTheSame said:

Points come from Goals, Assists and Clean Sheets.

Your captain gives you double points so you'll want to captain who you'll think will score e/g this week it'd be a good idea to captain Aguero

I did not realize you have to pick a captain? I am going tot the site  Well Vardy is my captain but I do not remember picking him?  But he would have been my choice.  I wish I had Dellie Allie on my team but I could not find him.  I am pretty happy with my squad.  I have MacQuire also.  Another Leicester City player that I like very much.  Scored the winner vs Sweden in the World Cup

Edited by LedZeppfan1977

On 10/19/2018 at 11:19 PM, Walter said:

We’re in, I think. 99% Junior, 1% me.  Team Lads is our team name. 

Good to know Walter.  I am in also.  I know how to pick the players which I have done, I just am not familiar with the bells and whistles.  Things like the Captain times 3. 

1 hour ago, LedZeppfan1977 said:

Good to know Walter.  I am in also.  I know how to pick the players which I have done, I just am not familiar with the bells and whistles.  Things like the Captain times 3. 

I am Absolutely Fabregas. You wasted your triple captain on Vardy, you can only use that once lol

On 10/21/2018 at 10:45 AM, TheStairwayRemainsTheSame said:

I am Absolutely Fabregas. You wasted your triple captain on Vardy, you can only use that once lol

I did not even realize I did it.  They play today vs Arsenal

Cant someone like Simon fix that shit for me?

Leicester City scores!!!!!!!   1-0

Edited by LedZeppfan1977

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...