football

craigled

20 hours ago, LedZed66 said:

RheinEnergieStadion, Cologne, Germany.
Formerly known as Müngersdorfer Stadion, where I saw the Rolling Stones live in 1982.

20150610_203918 Kopie.jpg

Same tour i saw them on. I hope they were better than they were in Leeds?? Black Uhuru on the bill? I think it was George thorougood and Joe Jackson and J Geils Band.

The stones were dull, dull and we left before they finished

For weeks I was looking forward to the concert, but the Stones were awful. The sound in the stadium was awful, too.
J. Geils Band played there as well, along with 2 German acts. They were ok, but I would have liked to see Black Uhuru.
Wow, 35 years ...

And now for something completely different: CR7 vs. Pogba

13 hours ago, LedZed66 said:
For weeks I was looking forward to the concert, but the Stones were awful. The sound in the stadium was awful, too.
J. Geils Band played there as well, along with 2 German acts. They were ok, but I would have liked to see Black Uhuru.
Wow, 35 years ...

And now for something completely different: CR7 vs. Pogba

Black Uhuru were one of the acts I remember from Glastonbury in 1982. They were magnificent. 

Not seen the Super Cup but Ronaldo spent most of the time on the bench. Premier league starts this weekend. We can look at the possibles at the end of the week?

On 9.8.2017 at 10:24 AM, chillumpuffer said:

Black Uhuru were one of the acts I remember from Glastonbury in 1982. They were magnificent. 

Not seen the Super Cup but Ronaldo spent most of the time on the bench. Premier league starts this weekend. We can look at the possibles at the end of the week?

Glastonbury in 1982, that must have been a terrifc weekend.

So, PL starts. I hope Manchester will be red and Mkhitaryan shows what a wonderful player he is. How tall are ManU's players? At the Super Cup even Cristiano looked small between them.

I'm worried about Huddersfield and Brighton & Hove Albion? Are they able to win games?

On 10/08/2017 at 10:36 PM, LedZed66 said:

Glastonbury in 1982, that must have been a terrifc weekend.

So, PL starts. I hope Manchester will be red and Mkhitaryan shows what a wonderful player he is. How tall are ManU's players? At the Super Cup even Cristiano looked small between them.

I'm worried about Huddersfield and Brighton & Hove Albion? Are they able to win games?

No worries when it comes to Huddersfield? Looks like 3 points in the bag and what about Chelsea? Oh dear down to 9 men and in complete chaos. Looking forward to Man U tomorrow. I'll have to record as I'm playing golf in the afternoon. 

40 minutes ago, chillumpuffer said:

No worries when it comes to Huddersfield? Looks like 3 points in the bag and what about Chelsea? Oh dear down to 9 men and in complete chaos. Looking forward to Man U tomorrow. I'll have to record as I'm playing golf in the afternoon. 

What a joke Chrystal Palace is.  Unreal.  

34 minutes ago, chillumpuffer said:

Could be even more unreal if Man City lose at Brighton. Oh by the way Rick it's ARE not is. Huddersfield top of the Premier League !!! Enjoy it lads:D

CP shoved it up my ass good.  I had Everton, and need MC today and MU and Tott tomorrow

done in by the Huttersfield Cow Fuckers

Edited by LedZeppfan1977

On 12/08/2017 at 5:35 PM, LedZeppfan1977 said:

CP shoved it up my ass good.  I had Everton, and need MC today and MU and Tott tomorrow

done in by the Huttersfield Cow Fuckers

Looks like you are in the dosh Rick?

Business as usual at the top end. Man United looked very good yesterday. I am delighted at the signings Jose has done this summer. Still a bit weak at the back but if he gets a solid defender then I think we will be hard to beat this season. Sorry to correct you again man but it is HuDDersfield

On 8/14/2017 at 8:30 AM, chillumpuffer said:

Looks like you are in the dosh Rick?

Business as usual at the top end. Man United looked very good yesterday. I am delighted at the signings Jose has done this summer. Still a bit weak at the back but if he gets a solid defender then I think we will be hard to beat this season. Sorry to correct you again man but it is HuDDersfield

CP looked improved at the end of last season so I was a bit surprised they went down the way they did.  MU to me is the team to beat. Buy Leicester City can certainly score.   If only they could keep it out.  So do you think Jamie Vardy will be on the England World Cup team?

Despite losing - I stayed to the bitter end so I could run out on the pitch and tell them next time we shall conquer - and yes, I always wear the hat, jersey, and scarf (I know I have a problem but I can't help it - it's my city and my team)

Ottawa Fury.jpg

Edited by Charles J. White

18 minutes ago, Charles J. White said:

Despite losing - I stayed to the bitter end so I could run out on the pitch and tell them next time we shall conquer - and yes, I always wear the hat, jersey, and scarf (I know I have a problem but I can't help it - it's my city and my team)

Ottawa Fury.jpg

They let you run onto the pitch after? Maybe everyone was on first name basis, based on the looks of the attendance.

3 hours ago, chillumpuffer said:

Played 2 won 2 Goals for 8, goals conceded 0. Points 6. Great start to the season for the reds

Junior says you guys have gotten a quite a few late goals to run up the score and your goal differential. Sounds like a City fan, no? ;) 

14 hours ago, Walter said:

Junior says you guys have gotten a quite a few late goals to run up the score and your goal differential. Sounds like a City fan, no? ;) 

Oh the bitterness of the City fan? Chuck, asked junior how many trophies the blue side of the City won last season?

14 hours ago, chillumpuffer said:

Oh the bitterness of the City fan? Chuck, asked junior how many trophies the blue side of the City won last season?

I like Everton's chances tomorrow.   I took them plus 1 1/2 with the over on the Tottenham/Chelsea game which was a winner.  Over 2.5.  Final was 2-1.  And It happened late.  It was not looking good for a while there.  I cashed a four team parlay on that.  Also had Leicester City, MU, and Southampton.  Chrystal Palace once again found a way to stick it up my keester.  I had Liverpool minus 1 1/2.  The shit bags won 1-0.

7 hours ago, LedZeppfan1977 said:

I like Everton's chances tomorrow.   I took them plus 1 1/2 with the over on the Tottenham/Chelsea game which was a winner.  Over 2.5.  Final was 2-1.  And It happened late.  It was not looking good for a while there.  I cashed a four team parlay on that.  Also had Leicester City, MU, and Southampton.  Chrystal Palace once again found a way to stick it up my keester.  I had Liverpool minus 1 1/2.  The shit bags won 1-0.

Do you actually follow the game Rick or is it something to bet your hard eared spondoolicks on? I find it hard to understand what your figures actually mean:blink:

7 hours ago, chillumpuffer said:

Do you actually follow the game Rick or is it something to bet your hard eared spondoolicks on? I find it hard to understand what your figures actually mean:blink:

The Vegas odds?  They do not post them over there?

By the way I do have more interest in a World Cup year.  Leading up to the World Cup and trying to get a handle on who might really be the team to beat.  Yes I watch.  I have my favorites.  Jamie Vardy is my favorite player right now.  Hands down.

Edited by LedZeppfan1977

14 hours ago, LedZeppfan1977 said:

The Vegas odds?  They do not post them over there?

By the way I do have more interest in a World Cup year.  Leading up to the World Cup and trying to get a handle on who might really be the team to beat.  Yes I watch.  I have my favorites.  Jamie Vardy is my favorite player right now.  Hands down.

Not sure as I don't bet on anything. Oddly enough my Brother in law works in a betting shop !