football

craigled

On 9/24/2019 at 11:52 AM, Strider said:

I know it is early in the season but Liverpool beating Arsenal and Chelsea has me feeling good about their prospects. Go Red!

Actually I think Chelsea suck.  Liverpool have to be better.  Manchester City except for that one game upset, are still the best team.  Good start for Leicester City.  Its a long season just like baseball and hockey here.

4 hours ago, LedZeppfan1977 said:

Actually I think Chelsea suck.  Liverpool have to be better.  Manchester City except for that one game upset, are still the best team.  Good start for Leicester City.  Its a long season just like baseball and hockey here.

Top 2 this season, same as last season. Liverpool and/or Man city. Take your pick. As  for Manchester United :hysterical: bad ! Watched the Arsewipe game on Monday. Thought I was watching the reserves. I've seen more quality buying hash in Portugal from a Moroccan in the market.;)

18 hours ago, chillumpuffer said:

Top 2 this season, same as last season. Liverpool and/or Man city. Take your pick. As  for Manchester United :hysterical: bad ! Watched the Arsewipe game on Monday. Thought I was watching the reserves. I've seen more quality buying hash in Portugal from a Moroccan in the market.;)

How bout Leicester City pal?

2 hours ago, LedZeppfan1977 said:

How bout Leicester City pal?

Good start to the season Rick, 3rd currently. Look a solid team but I fear against the big boys...... Top 5 finish and your mate Vardy is on form. Having said that they were playing the whipping boys of the Premier League last weekend.. We play them on Sunday so Newcastle should pick up their second win of the season.

On 10/3/2019 at 2:44 PM, chillumpuffer said:

Good start to the season Rick, 3rd currently. Look a solid team but I fear against the big boys...... Top 5 finish and your mate Vardy is on form. Having said that they were playing the whipping boys of the Premier League last weekend.. We play them on Sunday so Newcastle should pick up their second win of the season.

How true could I be ??

• 2 weeks later...
9 hours ago, LedZeppfan1977 said:

LEICESTER CITY 9  Southampton 0 !!!!1  

That is even more of a blowout than this classic Plant reference from March 17, 1975

I think that, with the title of the song being such as what it is, we should dedicate this to, are there any soccer fans here? Well there was a ah, very dramatic result at the weekend, which really typifies the title of this song. Wolverhampton Wanderers seven, Chelsea One. Trampled Underfoot.

2 hours ago, John M said:

That is even more of a blowout than this classic Plant reference from March 17, 1975

I think that, with the title of the song being such as what it is, we should dedicate this to, are there any soccer fans here? Well there was a ah, very dramatic result at the weekend, which really typifies the title of this song. Wolverhampton Wanderers seven, Chelsea One. Trampled Underfoot.

I almost fell over when I saw this score. Vardy I believe had 3?  Including a PK? Or am I wrong?  I looked at the box score.   Its a shocking score and one has to wonder if Southampton, where my new Sabres coach Krueger came from, were playing this game in some type of mutiny if you will?

On 10/7/2019 at 1:11 PM, chillumpuffer said:

How true could I be ??

Please tell me what is going on in this league?  How in the devil does Leicester City hang 9 on Southampton?  ON THE FREAKIN ROAD!!!  9-0!!!!  Are you kidding me? Was there a mutiny against the Southampton coach?  My current Sabres coach in the NHL was leading that team.  Ralph Krueger.  Heard of him?  He must have lost sleep after seeing this score. 

How does Tottenham tie Watford?  Stinking Watford?  I cant figure Tottenham out?

Manchester City is the only damn team that you can count on.  They leave no prisoners.  And now neither does Leicester City.  Go Leicester!!!!!!

13 hours ago, LedZeppfan1977 said:

9-0 shit?

:wall: Southampton are. I can't believe you thought I meant Leicester ! :blink:

I can't comment on how the premier league is going as this is the fickle nature of Football. As you are only interested in betting on the games, then it's best you stick to the form guide.

11 hours ago, chillumpuffer said:

:wall: Southampton are. I can't believe you thought I meant Leicester ! :blink:

I can't comment on how the premier league is going as this is the fickle nature of Football. As you are only interested in betting on the games, then it's best you stick to the form guide.

You bloody Brits speak the same language but do not understand anything

• 2 weeks later...