football

craigled

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Why dont one of you bloody Brits enlighten me about "what happened to Tottenham?"  Bastards.  Fucked me out of my 3 team parlay yesterday, could not even score one goal at home vs Chelsea. So many strange scores this year.  Cant really count on anyone.  Leicester City and Everton seem to be doing ok?

7 hours ago, LedZeppfan1977 said:

Why dont one of you bloody Brits enlighten me about "what happened to Tottenham?"  Bastards. 

Yes I can. They're Shite !!! Shite manager to boot, who we kicked out cos he was shite.

@Strider. That's a thought what has happened to Liverpool? @JTM. Tag you in man.

Surprise surprise? Normal service has resumed. Top 2 in Premier League? Mancunians. :banana:

Edited by chillumpuffer

On 2/5/2021 at 10:08 AM, chillumpuffer said:

Yes I can. They're Shite !!! Shite manager to boot, who we kicked out cos he was shite.

@Strider. That's a thought what has happened to Liverpool? @JTM. Tag you in man.

Surprise surprise? Normal service has resumed. Top 2 in Premier League? Mancunians. :banana:

It is hard to sustain perfection, no matter who you are.

2020/21 has to be the strangest season in a long time, can't recall the top slot changing hands as often as it has this campaign. Liverpool seemingly don't have a chance of  taking the top slot two years on the run, far too many injuries to contend with, around eight first choice players out at the moment with long term injuries. Covid 19 isn't helping (anyone) either, affected players being side lined while infected, then struggling to regain full fitness. Liverpool have lost their consistency with so much enforced rotation, it's almost a different team being fielded every other game.

My main bugbear though is VAR, it needs to go. Disruptions are too long the flow of the game is being destroyed. Offside decisions are ridiculous, goals being ruled out for an elbow being over the "line", it's pathetic.

If Liverpool don't beat Citeh this afternoon they can definitely kiss goodbye to retaining the title this time around.

12 hours ago, JTM said:

2020/21 has to be the strangest season in a long time, can't recall the top slot changing hands as often as it has this campaign. Liverpool seemingly don't have a chance of  taking the top slot two years on the run, far too many injuries to contend with, around eight first choice players out at the moment with long term injuries. Covid 19 isn't helping (anyone) either, affected players being side lined while infected, then struggling to regain full fitness. Liverpool have lost their consistency with so much enforced rotation, it's almost a different team being fielded every other game.

My main bugbear though is VAR, it needs to go. Disruptions are too long the flow of the game is being destroyed. Offside decisions are ridiculous, goals being ruled out for an elbow being over the "line", it's pathetic.

If Liverpool don't beat Citeh this afternoon they can definitely kiss goodbye to retaining the title this time around.

Ooof...that was ugly.

• 4 months later...
On 2/5/2021 at 1:08 PM, chillumpuffer said:

Pickford just saved  the day vs the Scots!  Where the hell is Del Allie?

11 hours ago, LedZeppfan1977 said:

Pickford just saved  the day vs the Scots!  Where the hell is Del Allie?

Waste of fucking 90 minutes. England are beyond shit. Dull and lifeless. The manager will be delighted of course. He's just as dull as the team. 

Ali??? Not sure, but they may as well get Ali Baba for what it's worth.

1 hour ago, chillumpuffer said:

Waste of fucking 90 minutes. England are beyond shit. Dull and lifeless. The manager will be delighted of course. He's just as dull as the team. 

Ali??? Not sure, but they may as well get Ali Baba for what it's worth.

Maybe I have the name wrong. Think he played for Man City?  Played in last World Cup and was very good.  The Del part is right.   It is pretty bad not beating Scotland.  They have a year to figure things out.

Edited by LedZeppfan1977

8 hours ago, LedZeppfan1977 said:

Maybe I have the name wrong. Think he played for Man City?  Played in last World Cup and was very good.  The Del part is right.   It is pretty bad not beating Scotland.  They have a year to figure things out.

4 Days I think you'll find. Our next instalment of all things dull, is on Tuesday against The Czech Republic. Lose at your peril Southgate

18 hours ago, chillumpuffer said:

4 Days I think you'll find. Our next instalment of all things dull, is on Tuesday against The Czech Republic. Lose at your peril Southgate

I can wipe my arse with about a quarter of an inch of parlay tickets thanks to those fucking French pricks.  How the hell do they not win vs Hungary?  Unreal  I had them on all my tickets but two and Spain finished me off.  LOL.  Back to the drawing board. I really am afraid of this game vs the Czechs.  They look better than usual and the Brits look bad.  I just do not know why come are in the lineup. Hell, if they let Kane try and outrun guys down the field, why not put Vardy back in ?  Sterling can run.  Kane?  Not so much. Not like the damned French.  He couldn't outrun that Scotsman.  Time to take a hard look at this lineup and coach

18 hours ago, LedZeppfan1977 said:

I can wipe my arse with about a quarter of an inch of parlay tickets thanks to those fucking French pricks.  How the hell do they not win vs Hungary?  Unreal  I had them on all my tickets but two and Spain finished me off.  LOL.  Back to the drawing board. I really am afraid of this game vs the Czechs.  They look better than usual and the Brits look bad.  I just do not know why come are in the lineup. Hell, if they let Kane try and outrun guys down the field, why not put Vardy back in ?  Sterling can run.  Kane?  Not so much. Not like the damned French.  He couldn't outrun that Scotsman.  Time to take a hard look at this lineup and coach

England Rick, England. Not Brits

Vardy retired himself from international football. 

Betting aside, we have a young talented side but the Manager hasn't a fucking clue. He is as shit as a Manager as he was as a player.

I couldn't give a flying fuck if we progress or not

20 hours ago, LedZeppfan1977 said:

Which Brits Rick, England, Scotland or Wales, at the moment I'm looking at Scotland joining Wales in the last sixteen. We English have little chance of overcoming the Czhecs, we'll be on our way home Wednesday morning and manager Gareth "Waistcoat" Southgate will be looking for another job. Like CP said he hasn't got a clue.

On 6/21/2021 at 4:17 AM, JTM said:

Which Brits Rick, England, Scotland or Wales, at the moment I'm looking at Scotland joining Wales in the last sixteen. We English have little chance of overcoming the Czhecs, we'll be on our way home Wednesday morning and manager Gareth "Waistcoat" Southgate will be looking for another job. Like CP said he hasn't got a clue.

Well I thought England were the only good Brit team but maybe Scotland has made the list?

On 6/21/2021 at 8:37 AM, chillumpuffer said:

Oh the irony:

Scottish Midfielder test POSITIVE for Hovis, sorry Covid

Southgate test NEGATIVE.

Who would have thought it?

Once upon a time some guy in Boston yelled “the British are coming”!  Doubt he was talking about Scotland or Wales

Nice early goal by Sterling.  But England giving them too much room in own end.  Czech missed open net thank God.   Scots down 1-0.  Harry Kane was robbed by goalie on a nice shot.  My boy MacGuire is in.  The hero vs Sweden last World Cup.  Next year in Qatar.  Crazy location.  Will be interesting next summer

Scotland ties it.  Exciting game.  

Edited by LedZeppfan1977

Well I got that one wrong, England group winners, really didn't expect that, with no goals conceded, only two goal scored though.

Mustn't be negative be negative about the next game but it'll be either Germany, France, Portugal or Hungary, all difficult games.

Anyway, we'll see.