• Replies 962
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Why dont one of you bloody Brits enlighten me about "what happened to Tottenham?"  Bastards.  Fucked me out of my 3 team parlay yesterday, could not even score one goal at home vs Chelsea. So many strange scores this year.  Cant really count on anyone.  Leicester City and Everton seem to be doing ok?

7 hours ago, LedZeppfan1977 said:

Why dont one of you bloody Brits enlighten me about "what happened to Tottenham?"  Bastards. 

Yes I can. They're Shite !!! Shite manager to boot, who we kicked out cos he was shite.

@Strider. That's a thought what has happened to Liverpool? @JTM. Tag you in man.

Surprise surprise? Normal service has resumed. Top 2 in Premier League? Mancunians. :banana:

Edited by chillumpuffer
On 2/5/2021 at 10:08 AM, chillumpuffer said:

Yes I can. They're Shite !!! Shite manager to boot, who we kicked out cos he was shite.

@Strider. That's a thought what has happened to Liverpool? @JTM. Tag you in man.

Surprise surprise? Normal service has resumed. Top 2 in Premier League? Mancunians. :banana:

It is hard to sustain perfection, no matter who you are.

2020/21 has to be the strangest season in a long time, can't recall the top slot changing hands as often as it has this campaign. Liverpool seemingly don't have a chance of  taking the top slot two years on the run, far too many injuries to contend with, around eight first choice players out at the moment with long term injuries. Covid 19 isn't helping (anyone) either, affected players being side lined while infected, then struggling to regain full fitness. Liverpool have lost their consistency with so much enforced rotation, it's almost a different team being fielded every other game.

My main bugbear though is VAR, it needs to go. Disruptions are too long the flow of the game is being destroyed. Offside decisions are ridiculous, goals being ruled out for an elbow being over the "line", it's pathetic.

If Liverpool don't beat Citeh this afternoon they can definitely kiss goodbye to retaining the title this time around.

12 hours ago, JTM said:

2020/21 has to be the strangest season in a long time, can't recall the top slot changing hands as often as it has this campaign. Liverpool seemingly don't have a chance of  taking the top slot two years on the run, far too many injuries to contend with, around eight first choice players out at the moment with long term injuries. Covid 19 isn't helping (anyone) either, affected players being side lined while infected, then struggling to regain full fitness. Liverpool have lost their consistency with so much enforced rotation, it's almost a different team being fielded every other game.

My main bugbear though is VAR, it needs to go. Disruptions are too long the flow of the game is being destroyed. Offside decisions are ridiculous, goals being ruled out for an elbow being over the "line", it's pathetic.

If Liverpool don't beat Citeh this afternoon they can definitely kiss goodbye to retaining the title this time around.

Ooof...that was ugly.

1 hour ago, chillumpuffer said:

Goalkeepers eh?

Shades of Louis Karius. Alisson's performance yesterday was truly shocking, incompetence on a grand scale.

No comment. Yes I have. Never have a seen a player as bad as Wank Bissaka. He is without doubt the worst player we have had since that Belgian with the Afro - can't recall his name. Poor performance again from us. Just doesn't seem to be the passion.