Anyone ever have trouble deciding which Zep to listen to?

Tony Harden

I will admit this may be the most absurd post here but it's something that I have run into many times.

Does anyone else ever have trouble deciding which Zep CD or show to listen to?  I run into this frequently.  When this happens to me I lump most of the CD's and many of the shows I have in my mind and have to fight with myself over which one I want to listen to at that time.  I was wondering if I am the only one this happens to.

BTW:

1.  Dallas 03/05/75 may be my favorite show and it's one I go to often.  I believe I have the audience recording.

2.  As these words are typed, I am listening to How The West Was Won.

There are a few people in Alabama, who don't know how to dance free ballet, while cooking for their lonely lives, but mostly, people do decisions, that are not that good or are not particulary talented! Any other questions? Have you ever thought, there is any point in sex, except meating someone closely and loving!? Well feel, that's how it is. 

I take into account how long i have available. The longer the better. But life is so hectic that does not happen enough. I have listened to the shorter cds a lot more times than say, How the West was won. Just like many others i would guess. In a ideal World i would listen to them in equal number. Off topic i know, I wear my different Zep shirts all the same as each other.

I have EXACTLY this problem. I now have all these boots and I have heard maybe 5-10% of them. It is a matter of getting "me time" which is difficult. And when I do? hmmmm, what to listen to. I try remembering that recent post about the best SIBLY, or OTHAFA that I though I must give that boot a crack! but there's so many of them. Already I have lost track of some tracks I have listened to and been blown away by, but cannot remember which show it was from. D'oh!!!!

Then there's Randy Butternubs and Conneyfogle on the tube posting those brilliant remasters and I'm then trolling links before I even get a chance to queue up my FLACs. I am so easily distracted...

It would be good to have a 3 to 5 best boots from each tour or year (sound quality - MOST important average audience I can't take unless WELL enebriated, and would need to be beyond exceptional). Then the notes file I created myself from posts here can have a decicive shows to get through first.

It's alwats a tough call.

Archived