Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Sign in to follow this  
Xolo1974

Definitive Blueberry Hill

4 hours ago, lapepalz said:

Anyone have any idea where you can get Owl nite? Is it Japanese or European?

On 10/1/2019 at 11:44 AM, Mattius said:

My 6CD version Came Today! Unfortunately as expected EVSD have not credited Night Owl. No mention whatsoever! :(

the last 2 CDs are from Night Owl ? Are they the same disc?

Brannon says: the "Stereo Matrix." The matrix was also simultaneously released as a 2cd title. It's basically those same four cds mixed together, playing at the same time.
Empress Valley never isolates separate sources in boxes in which they repeat the same show over and over. They're entirely missing the point. It's a bigger crime than their mixing two different shows together and passing it off as a single show.

The last two Discs are identical as the 2CD version & identical to The Night Owl D/L version!

I know I'm late to the party but could anyone PM me the link for the Night Owl and/or Graf Zeppelin version. Many thanks in advance!

26 minutes ago, Page Les Paul said:

I know I'm late to the party but could anyone PM me the link for the Night Owl and/or Graf Zeppelin version. Many thanks in advance!

PM sent.

On 11/14/2018 at 4:50 AM, The Only Way To Fly said:

Totally agree! On Through the Night is a great debut and I liked High N Dry and Pyromania too.  After Rick's accident, tragic as it was, I moved on and got into bands like R.E.M, The Cure and Joy Division. 

Not to turn this into a Def Leppard forum But I LOVED their first 3 and hated them after.  The first 2 just released as a Delux box with live tracks and demos.  Its fantastic